Miami/Orlando

Adrians POV

I wasn't able to make it to the show in Miami due to me being at a Beyoncé concert with my girls Desi, treasure, and Siyanna. I had the best night ever I made sure to keep in contact with Chris the next morning I will be making my flight straight to Orlando. He told me he was releasing his new song and JACKIE BROWN. I was excited for him. Me and Chris have been together for the longest is what it feels like the concert was coming to a end. ATI was in the lead. I asked Siyanna if she wanted to head back with me to go to Orlando. She agreed. I think that she did it just in case me and Chris get an argument. She's always have my back. She's like the Bonnie to my Clyde. She has never switched up. As soon as the concert ends we go to Orlando I was so drained my feet it hurt. As soon as we got off my call, Chris and told him to pick me up.

After waiting for what feels like the longest he finally gets here. " took you long enough." I say, as he chuckles. I told him how my day was. He just smiles at me. He then parks the car and gets out and look at Yanna and she looks at me confused he walks up to my side of the door, opens it and takes me out the car. I was confused I thought that I was being set up. Until he turns me around pushes me forcefully on the side of the car pens me down looks to check and see if anybody's looking. I think filled my panties, being slid to the side and feel him enter into me a soft moan leaves my mouth. " do you like the way that shit feels don't you ma" at this point I couldn't even talk I started to say the word yes "speak up" yep he says "y-ye-yesss" I say as I hear him grunt. Si'yanna winds her window down " ewww get a room" she says irritated. I laugh. All the sudden all I start hearing is clapping. It felt so good. My Coochie was just enduring all of this pain that felt so good to go for another good min. We get back in I see Si'yanna playing with herself. So I hop in the backseat and join her after all, I was still horny.

Soundcheck
We all are listening to Chris sing and listen to see if the sound is working sounding beautiful as always. Can you and Si'yanna go get food because we're hungry. We find this restaurant and sit down and have a conversation about what happened last night. " girl we had a time last night" " I still can't believe that all of that happened" " that shit feel good though not gonna lie" " My cookie still sore" is some of the things that we talked abt. We then finished and left to head back. Tour was about to start. You were listening to his opener. Then the man himself came out. He only perform for like an hour though. But I wasn't complaining because the performance that I get is more than an hour😏. Coochie game was on point.

Y'all missed me🥴🤭 anyways a TikTok talking about Wattpad suggestions and my story was one of em thank y'all so much for your support❤️ make sure to vote and tell me about this chapter.