Home sweet home

Chris pov

Finally, tour was over. I took a flight straight to DC I told Adrian to come pick me up from Dulles National Airport. When she got there she greeted me with a long hug. We then pack a bag to go to NC.

I drove to NC from DC. During the road-trip we talked about me moving to NC from the DMV. The conversation lasted for hours we made a stop at a gas station in Roanoke, VA and got some snacks. I felt like I was dreaming. My hand placement was making Adrian go crazy inside. I could feel it.

She tells me how she's going to be around my family so shes a little nervous. She told me she wish me and her had kids, I want one so bad but I don't know if I'm ready. I feel like I would be an amazing Dad. I mean I'm great with children.

We finally get to North Carolina so now where just driving to my parents house.

We arrive and are greeted by My parents. "Hey baby" his mom says as she hugs and kisses me. "Hey Chris can you run to the store for me and grab an aluminum plan?" Ma says "Ok" I said.

I returned back and I mama and bae sitting at the table having a conversation. "Ma I'm back" I say as I come back to the table.

"Hey baby you returned just in time Adrian honey you wanna come help me make the banana pudding?" Mama said pointing to the kitchen

"Yea sure" Adrian says getting up.

Adrians Pov:
I was at the table with Chris mother. She was asking me about me and and Chris relationship. "So hen are y'all going to make me some grand-babies?" Chris mom says. "Well I actually want some but Chris wants to wait" I say. "I dont know why he always wants to wait for something" she says rolling her eyes. "I wanna ask him about it but I don't know" I say. "Well I can ask him about it if you want" she says. "I asked him before but he said he's not ready and would be unfit".

*Chris walks in
He greets his mom then sits down. I then go in the kitchen to help his mom with the banana pudding.

I add vanilla wafers, bananas, banana flavored pudding, cinnamon, and then whipped cream with extra cinnamon. We bring it out to the table and sit. We talked to the table.

"Bae the food almost ready I'm hungry asl" Chris says. "Boy watch your mouth, just cause u grown don't mean you can't respect this household now go tell everyone the food is ready" his mom says. "My bad ma" he says now getting up from the table.

We all sit down at the table and eat. I sit next to Chris and he's rubbing my thigh. Every time he rubbed it my coochie got wetter. Atp she was purring. I hear my phone go off and it's a text from Chris. "Imma fuck ts outta u when we get back at the hotel" I reply with " Nigga ew your family is right here.."  he looks up at me and smiles. We stay for another hour and then we left.

We get to the hotel and he just looks at me. "Nigga what?" I say "You know what u goin stop talking to me like I'm your hb or sum" he says. I just roll my eyes. As I walk out of the bedroom I feel something grab me. "You think u goin talk to me like that and I'm not gon do nun about it?" He says taking me to the bedroom. "Babe stopp" I say. "Nah cuz u love talking shit and imma show u where talking shit gets you" he says. He then pulls my tights down and slides my panties to the side. He slides it in. I let out a big moan. "Fuckkk..babe be gentle" I say. "My bad ma" he says in my ear. He thrust even harder. "BAE IM FINNA CUMMM" I say loudly. He keeps doing what he did before but even better. "Shit bae I just camee 😫" I say shaking. "Shit me too" he says now getting up to get a paper towel.