Toronto

Adrian's
We all where on the tour bus for his show on the 1st. I was tired and annoyed him and his friends where loud and the air was intoxicated with a strong weed scent I hated it I got on my phone when I was sent a video from Sierra saying how much of a time she had last night I began to connect my air pods without realizing it was the speaker so all you heard was just moans they all turned and looked at me I was embarrassed then Christopher opens his mouth which always has some dumb shit coming out of it "ThAtS hOw I bE hAvInG yOu SoUnDiNg" like  negro we in public plz stop they all started laughing at his bs statement then someone says "HoW yOu HaNdLe AlL DaT" that all start agreeing in my head I was just extremely uncomfortable like that's so gross. Why would you ever say that? I zone out and fall asleep when I hear loud ass laughing it was so annoying that I put my headphones on.
We finally arrive to our hotel and it was already night time so I changed into some sweatpants that say Nuwo on my butt and on my thigh Brent then asked me where I got those from bc they don't make or sell them I tell him how I took the put some fabric stickers and the iron patches he smiled n told me to lay on my stomach so he can get a pic n he put it on his  story after that he smacked it and started jiggling it. "Yo shit move like water wtf" dis nigga was amazed by what he had saw I then tell him 2 stop and that we needed 2 go to bed he agreed but i told him lets pray first and read a bible verse and we do and fall asleep in each others arms the love was strong.

Tour night:
His friend Tommy Richman goes first for opening after brent does his lil tour for about 2 hours and while gripping his yk.. i think it helped with stage fright it I didn't even notice till about mid concert. After he finishes we go home and eat repeat our night routine from yesterday. The next morning Brent's voice was slightly gone so I fix him some tea to resolve this issue and take down his braids to reveal his color in his hair Man dis guy looked so good I felt a tension between us after I finished I was his hair really nice and blow dry it out we then got some food but then we look at the Lillenskap videos dat where going on YouTube for this journey and I see a a bunch of women saying "I leave my man for you" I also seen one dat said "I'll eat your ass" like what type of nasty shit is that... I wasn't really that mad but Chris phone was blowing up n I say "who texting yo phone" he say "Dnt worry bout it" so I take matters into my own hands and then take a look.
............................ ......................... ......................
THANK YALL SM FOR 1k READS IM SO HAPPY N I JUS PUBLISHED THIS BOOK BACK IN MARCH ANYWAYS THANK YALL SM PLZ MAKE SURE TO VOTE THERE IS A PART TO THIS 2 COMING OUT RN|ANWAYS BYE AND HAVE A BLESSED DAY😘❤️