Chapter 43 pt 2 🌶️

Start from the beginning

His touch is gentle yet confident, his hands running up and down my sides, over the curve of my hips, up my back. I can almost feel every line of his palms, the calluses of his fingers, the warmth of his skin through my shirt. It's a slow, deliberate exploration, each movement sending waves of warmth through my body.

Cruz's warm breath is now against my ear as he begins to speak, his voice low and seductive. "Emersyn, the connection I feel with you, it's something special, something rare," he murmurs, his words sending shivers down my spine. "And to find this connection with not only Locke, but you as well, makes me the luckiest man in the world. I don't know what I done in a past life to deserve this, but I'll take it nonetheless."

My heart squeezes at his proclamation. I don't know what I done to deserve Cruz. Or any of these men for that matter.

I squirm in Cruz's lap and feel the slight press of hardness underneath me.

His hands gently trace the outline of my body, each touch deliberate and full of meaning. "We're so grateful to have found you, you know," he continues. "You've brought something into our lives that we didn't even realize was missing."

I feel my face flush with his words, a mix of embarrassment and pleasure swirling inside me. His compliments resonate deeply, making me feel seen in a way I've never experienced before.

My nipples pebble at his touch as his hand finds the curve of my breast. I squirm more against him. There's no denying how hard he is now.

"You're beautiful, Em, in so many ways," he says softly, his fingertips gliding over my skin. "Not just on the outside, but here," he pauses, placing a hand over my heart, "where it truly matters."

His touch is tender yet filled with a raw emotion that contrasts starkly with the gentleness of his words. I lean back against him, feeling a warmth spreading through me, a response to his touch, to his words.

"And you're smart, so incredibly smart," he adds, his voice a whisper against my skin. "Your intelligence, your wit – it's captivating."

Cruz's breath is warm against my ear, his words weaving a spell that leaves me feeling cherished, wanted. The physical closeness, his hands exploring my body, and the emotional connection we share blend into an intoxicating mix of comfort and desire.

His fingers mess with the button on my jeans. My body is screaming for his touch.

"It's not just me," he continues. "Locke, Fowler, Marx – we all see it, feel it. You're a part of us now, Emersyn. A beautiful, integral part of this family we've formed."

His confession is so raw and honest. I don't know what to say back. Cruz doesn't give me time to think about my response. His lips find mine. The kiss is soft, gentle, and tastes of peppermint.

The waistband of my jeans are now looser as Cruz unbuttons and unzips them. His fingers play with the edge of my panties for only a moment before he slides his hand into them, cupping me.

"You're already so wet," he says before slowly sliding a finger through my folds. My body moves in response. I need him to touch me, to be inside of me.

A soft chuckle leaves his lips. It's all desire and amusement. A cry escapes my lips when he sides a finger into me.

I need more. I rock my hips, but his other arm wraps around my waist, holding me in place.

"Be patient. I'll give you what you want, what you need." His words cause me to shiver.

The slowness in which he works is both agonizing and the sweetest pleasure. He's building my orgasm, but keeping me right on the edge.