"Fair enough... but what's my victims name"

"Amari"

Swear I've heard that name before I just don't know where..

"Does he have snap or insta ??"
Of course he does leng boys  never wanna keep their looks to themselves they just have to tell the whole world finding a shy leng one is difficultttt

"Yhh.. the thing is I already gave him your snap so add him back yeah" she said while laughing

"Laylaaaaa whyyyy you putting me under so much pressure"

She's getting too quick it would've taken me 4 months to add him and by then I would've blocked him by the next hour.

"Ok I'll add him  but i swear if he asks for a pic of me without even saying hi I'm blocking him "

"Oh no need he knows how u look"

WTFFF THIS BITCHHHHH

"Layla what did you do" sigh

"I did YOU a favour, you're welcome by the way"

Favour the fuck is she actually fucking dumb

*ping*
My notifications go off and to my surprise it's from Snapchat.

"Laylaaaa"
My heart started beating faster and I could feel my braids getting tighter.. I cantttt I hate this feeling so much. Why is it scary talking to boys I swear, wish I wasn't awkward like Layla. You know Laylas the only reason I talked to new people well she did and I just stood there.

"Hurry up and add him back mannnn"

Not gonna lie it scares me with how fast Layla gets these boys is she pulling them out some genie hat ??

Under threat i force myself to add him back. He didn't have a bitemoji great... another one of these. I didn't have a bitemoji but that's different .

|Yo
|this Aniya?
2:45pm

"LAYLA.... What do I say??!!!"

If I didn't say my heart was knocking on my ribs like Macbeth's I would be lying.

"Sorry Aniya but your on your own, you need experience" she said with a smirk on her face

What she on about I got enough experience from watching her. I do not want that stress. I can't even handle school let alone boys,
Luckily I half swiped so I will be responding when my heart rate goes back to normal .

"Class you're free to go, enjoy your weekend and try to get some revision done guys. "

"Just let us out man" I muttered

*bell goes off*

"Finally freedom"  she sighed

"Your coming to my house" I asked

"Yh I'll be there around 6"

Me and Layla have been friends since year 9, when I left my friendship group because they felt too suffocating. They were too shy for my liking. Then like a night in shining Armour Layla adopted me and it's been me and her ever since. Whenever you saw Layla you saw me .

Undisputed love जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें