The Tanned Triangle

Isabella's Pov:

The next morning I wake up I stretch i rub my eyes and get out of bed I take a shower and changed I had work with Angelina and Pauly.

I go in my room and look at myself in the mirror and smile " you still thinking about leaving babe?" I asked nicole she nods " you don't have to leave

I go in my room and look at myself in the mirror and smile " you still thinking about leaving babe?" I asked nicole she nods " you don't have to leave. Everyone loves you they didn't know you felt this way please don't leave." I say " I'll think about it." Nicole says " you better let me know when I come home from work." I say she giggles I smile.

Me, Angelina and Pauly head to work pauly pulled the chain to open the door we head inside " when it starts, guys, I really can't tell you enough how important it is that you guys make the sales. And when someone comes in, you've really got to be on top of them. You know , part of the deal for you guys staying in that house is to work here every day." Danny says.

" I feel like you two are not gonna have a problem I feel you might have a little problem breaking out your shell." Danny says to Angelina. " I'm tired." Angelina says " you're run down already? It's day freakin two." Danny says " she'll be alright." Pauly says I chuckle.

" Sometimes you'll get the night shifts sometimes you'll get the morning shifts, you know?" Danny says " it's like once a week?" Angelina asked " uh your schedule comes out no it's more than once a week. You're working more than once a week." Danny says.

A few customers come in I started making some sales I walk past Angelina.

[ Isabella " Bella": there is so much tension between me and angelina.]

Author's Pov:

Pauly watched Isabella as she tucks her hair behind her ear smiles and helps customers he admires her.

[ Pauly D: I'm really catching feelings for her just her personality her beautiful hair her eyes I really do like her.]

Isabella's Pov:

Nicole comes in and tells us she's staying I jump up and down in excitement I hug her tight.

After work we head back to the house.

*****

It was later I was eating some carrots leaning against the counter " How come he's your boyfriend now?" Vinny asked " first it was just, ' I have an Italian guy back home. Now it's my boyfriend." Ron says " I'm boyfriend number two." Pauly says " after my boyfriend in jersey." Jenni says jokingly.

" You tell your boyfriend about us yet?" Pauly asked " what?" Jenni replied " you tell your boyfriend about us yet?" Pauly repeated Jenni and Pauly were flirting I looked down I was in jealously but we weren't even dating so.

" Tits are coming out." I say walking away " I'm looking forward to that." Pauly says " does anyone know why time it is in this house?" Angelina shouted " it's time to party!" Ron shouted back we all laugh.

We start getting ready I straightened my hair I applied mascara and put on my dior lipgloss I changed and put on my heels I look at myself in the mirror and run my hands down my body.

I walk into the kitchen I hear whistles I push my boobs up " let me see a spin." Pauly says I spin around " damnn." Pauly says I smile then jenni comes out pauly smiles and looks her up and down I shrug it off and just walk into the kitchen as we cheers.

" To blowouts , sunglasses fake tans and poofs." Vinny says we walk to the shore store we go inside to tell Sam and Mike we were going out.

They were upset but who cares we then went to this club called karma I take a shot I started dancing sway my hips i sit at the counter as I seen Jenni and Pauly kissing flirting.

I roll my eyes in jealously I just get up and just dance with snooki I just made the best of it.

I danced with this guy he was cute I grind against him. I seen pauly staring.

After awhile we then head back to the house I go in my room and changed into some comfy clothes.

I then go in Pauly's room to cuddle with him but seen him and jenni making out.

[ Isabella " Bella": I know we're not dating but me liking him is making me jealous and angry]

I just was in shocked I couldn't move they look at me but when I was able to move I go straight to my room my face hits the pillow I had to get this off my mind so I just close my eyes.

I wake up to be shaken " I'm sorry." Pauly says " for what? with Jenni we're not dating we just cuddled that's it." I say " oh right.." pauly says " now please get out so I can sleep." I say putting my face in the pillow he walks out.

" Are you jealous?" Nicole asked " I like him but it's whatever he doesn't feel the same way and we just met so it's cool." I say closing my eyes falling asleep.

*****

The next morning I wake up I rub my eyes it was around afternoon. Vinny told me he thinks he's got pink eye.

" Oh damn." I say with a soft chuckle I go into the kitchen and make myself a cup of water I take a sip " Hey who was that guy you were dancing with?" Jenni says with a smirk " nobody just a random." I say " he was cute." Jenni says " I know." I say with a smile walking away.

Authors POV:

[ Jenni " Jwoww": I do feel bad cause I have a boyfriend and second I know that Isabella likes pauly and I did that I feel bad.]

******
Isabella's Pov:
Later that night we got ready for bamboo.

I was dancing as this guy bothering me and he started to kiss my neck I push him hard he then tries to grab my breasts I punch him and kick him in the nuts I then got kicked out

I then change into comfy clothes and went to sleep.