A New Family

" I'm that bitch and if you got something to say you better step the fuck up

" I'm that bitch and if you got something to say you better step the fuck up." Isabella says towards the camera " Hi I'm Isabella I'm 23 from Manhattan I heard it all before I'm a slut I'm a whore I was in playboy I show off my body and I did stay at the mansion. I am really excited to be at the jersey shore I can't wait to meet hot guidos I am a guidette myself I am full Italian I was born in Rome Italy and my dad is Mexican so I'm half and half I am good at speaking Italian and Mexican guys find it sexy so does girls I'm not lesbian but I will make out with a girl if I'm drunk I'm a big drinker once I make out with a guy it's move on to the next * laughs * if someone fucks with me or touches me it's game over you will get your ass beat. I can be nice or I can be a bitch some people call me a bitch but it's called being honest * laughs* anyways jersey shore watch out your favorite bitch is coming." Isabella says with a wink.

Isabella's Pov:

I had packed my final bag I was so ready to go to the jersey shore. I couldn't wait to hit up the clubs meet hot juice head guidos and hang out with my roommates obviously.

After packing I go ahead to take a nice shower after my shower I dried myself off changed brushed my teeth my makeup and everything.

I changed my belly piercing and fixed up my hair.

[ Isabella " Bella": I'm just ready to party hard and to meet my roommates]

" You got this boo." My best friend Andrea says " Yes girl you better party hard and dress slutty." My gay best friend Micheal says I laugh we all did a group hugs they carried my bags into the car " bye guys!" I say hugging them one more time I get in my car and close the door and buckled up.

I fixed the mirror I applied some of my Dior lipgloss I start to drive away.

After awhile drive I finally arrived at the house I parked and took the keys out I grabbed my Louis Vuitton purse and got out the car I opened the trunk I close my door and locked it I go over to the trunk and grabbed my two bags and suitcases.

I close the trunk and locked the car I struggled to go up the stairs I finally made it and opened the door.

" Helloo?!" I shout coming inside.