𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

────────── ❆ ❄️ ❆ ──────────

The North Pole was awake with motion as the Elves decorated for Noelle and Bernard's wedding day. The groom was working with Curtis -- his best man -- and Estel to ensure everything matched his brides vision. While the Bride was being pampered along with her stepmother, mother and her maid of honor, Judy. The excitement blooming through the place had Elves singing and dancing around, even Santa was excited to walk his daughter down the aisle and hand her away to his son-in-law. But no one was more excited than the bride and groom who were ready to take the next step to their happy ever after.

Within some hours, Noelle was dressed up in a beautiful white dress that had really light blue snowflakes in the design. Her hair was done up in a braid crown that held her veil in place, she smiled at her reflection when a light knock on the door caught her attention. "Come in," Noelle called out before turning to see her father standing there. "Oh, my little girl," Santa breathed out as he looked at her, "You look beautiful." Noelle grinned at her father, "I can't believe this day is here." Santa reached for her hands and held them tight, "I'm so proud of the woman you've become, Noelle. And the woman you continue to grow into." Noelle embraced her father, fighting back tears.

"It's time!" Abby cheered before rushing off to go stand in her place. "Ready?" Santa asked his daughter. "I'm ready," Noelle told him before accepting his arm. Noelle's heart was racing as they walked out of the Workshop onto the courtyard where Bernard stood in a suit, a sight that was new to Noelle. Bernard felt his breath hitch at the sight of Noelle in a wedding dress, she smiled brightly and he only saw her. Santa handed her off to Bernard, shaking his hand before sitting down. Noelle and Bernard took each others hands, the two staring into one another's eyes with so much love.

Vows were shared and promised, smiles and tears were seen all around the large event and finally, Bernard kissed his wife with so much passion that he had to steady her when she stumbled lightly. Everyone applauded the newly weds before the reception began, cocoa and cookies were shared around before Noelle and Bernard had their first dance as Husband and Wife; Nicholas joining the dance halfway through making everyone awe at the sight. "I love you wife," Bernard whispered as they danced, he felt giddy calling her his wife. "And I love you husband," Noelle whispered back before kissing his lips softly.

────────── ❆ ❄️ ❆ ──────────

Santa and Mrs Claus had gone on their own honeymoon while Noelle and Bernard decided to stay in the North Pole but they took two months off of working as their own honeymoon where they spent time preparing for the arrival of their second child. It was the day that Santa and Mrs Claus arrived from their honeymoon when Noelle went into labour with her second child, they had all been waiting considering she was a week late but on the 18th of March, 2003 the new member of Noelle and Bernard's family was born; a little girl they named Holly Hope Calvin -- Bernard had taken the Calvin name as Elves didn't have last names.

Laura, Neal, Charlie and Lucy had been invited to the North Pole as an exception allowed by the Elders to meet Holly. Noelle had smiled happily as she watched Bernard show off their little girl to everyone, Nicholas ran around with Curtis and Estel playing football. "Are you happy?" Laura asked her daughter as she sat down with her. "The happiest, mom," Noelle answered her, she grabbed her hand and squeezed it before letting go. "Charlie's next," Noelle teased her mother. "He's got a while to go before then," Laura replied before the two laughed. "Holly is missing her mama," Bernard spoke as he handed the fussy baby over to her. "Winter Dreams do come true," Noelle whispered as she looked up at her family.

────────── ❆ ❄️ ❆ ──────────

Rosemary Speaks

And that is the end of Winter Dreams.
I hope you loved Noelle and Bernards story!

I know it isn't the best but oh well...
You clearly enjoyed it if you stuck around!

Hope to see you in another one of my books!
Until then, have a wonderful day <3
(Or night to my late night readers)

Buh-Bye!!