Last Christmas | available

𝐓𝐈𝐓𝐋𝐄: Last Christmas
𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝚰𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓: Peter Parker
𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝚰𝐌: Alina Boz

𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐊
𝖘𝖍𝖊/𝖍𝖊𝖗. 𝖝𝖛𝖎𝖎. 𝖍𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖔𝖗𝖞
(ᴀʟɪɴᴀ ʙᴏᴢ) — 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗻-𝗲𝘆𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝗮𝗱𝗮𝘀𝘀

 𝖍𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖔𝖗𝖞(ᴀʟɪɴᴀ ʙᴏᴢ) — 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗻-𝗲𝘆𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝗮𝗱𝗮𝘀𝘀

“What the fucking hell just happened?”

𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐊 was a result of a drunk night between Tony Stark and Pepper Potts. Tony had a liking towards Pepper everyone knew that but both never thought that a simple night spent together drinking would lead them to have a child.

Claire thought that everything in her life was just made out of simple luck or better out of unluck. Because she wouldn't call it luck being taken by an organisation who made assassins. She wouldn't call it luck the fact that she was used for someone's sickly plans. She wouldn't call it luck being dusted by a simple snap. She wouldn't call it luck that she returned after 5 years to fight a big ugly alien and lose her father at the same fight. She wouldn't call it luck when she had to be hunted down for her powers and grieving for her family. Because Claire Stark's life was huge unlucky mistake.

Peter Parker wanted everyone to forget who he was but even magic isn't on his side. He doesn't know what to call the fact that the girl he was crushing on all these years was his college roommate or the fact that she was the only person that remembered him.

Maybe it was the fact that she had powers beyond her understanding or that she was just nature's loophole but for once in her life it seemed like luck was finally on her side.

• Claire was born on the 20th of December in 2001.
• She loves science and history both. She also loves music. She has an electric guitar and she plays it a lot as it helps her calm.
• Claire was taken by Hydra when she was 4 but she escaped 10 years later.
• She also had a crush on Peter but she didn't tell him because she was afraid of how he would react. She doesn't know that Peter also likes her.
• No Way Home takes place near Christmas so Claire invites Peter to spend Christmas together with her, Pepper and Morgan.

• The story is a bit of another universe but it's set during and after No Way Home.
• It will also include swearing, nightmares, mentions of child abuse and rape, depression.
*If these are triggering for you, you don't have to include them. I was just thinking that they would be good for the story.

• Also, if Steve is mentioned for the sake of the story he didn't go back in time but he gave his shield to Sam. He just retired and stayed in the present.