Lover | available

𝐓𝚰𝐓𝐋𝐄: Lover
𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝚰𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓: OC x OC
𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝚰𝐌: Pınar Deniz and Chris Evans

Stranger Things: season 1-4 and flashbacks

"in which the guy that doesn't believe in love falls for the woman that is afraid to fall in love"

𝐈𝐑𝐈𝐒 𝐇𝐎𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐑
𝖘𝖍𝖊/𝖍𝖊𝖗. 𝖝𝖝𝖎𝖎𝖎. 𝖏𝖊𝖆𝖓𝖘
(ᴘɪɴᴀʀ ᴅᴇɴɪᴢ) - 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗮𝗻

 𝖏𝖊𝖆𝖓𝖘(ᴘɪɴᴀʀ ᴅᴇɴɪᴢ) - 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗮𝗻

"Oh bloody hell. If Jim ever finds out he will definitely kill me."

𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐉𝐀𝐇 𝐇𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍
𝖍𝖊/𝖍𝖎𝖒. 𝖝𝖝𝖛𝖎𝖎𝖎. 𝖈𝖆𝖗𝖘
(ᴄʜʀɪꜱ ᴇᴠᴀɴꜱ)— 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗹𝗶𝗿𝘁

“You know I never thought that you could do something like this

“You know I never thought that you could do something like this.”

Since she was a young child 𝐈𝐑𝐈𝐒 𝐇𝐎𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐑  would always get in trouble. From something big like getting in fights at the ripe age of 8 to something that would make her parents worried sick like sneaking out of the house at 3 am only to go see her best friend and listen to music. That was one of the reasons she was so close to her older brother, Jim. Despite him being very older than her, the two had always a close relationship. When Iris would go out at night Jim would always find a way where their parents wouldn't find out. Even though he was against the idea of his little sister walking around the town or more specifically in the woods, he knew that his sister was able to protect herself in case of an emergency.

The years passed by like a wind and the two siblings only became closer. Jim was now his sister's guardian as their parents passed away before Iris was even 18. Their loss only brought them closer than before. The two were inseparable. However, life was cruel and they both knew that. After the sudden death of Jim's daughter and his divorce he started drifting away from his younger sister. The nights when they would spend their time watching shows were changed by Iris having to go find her brother wasted in bars.

Years later and Iris goes back to her hometown after getting a call from her brother who needed her help.

𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐉𝐀𝐇 𝐇𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 was a well known person in Hawkins. He was known for being a womanizer. He would be seen with a different woman every single night. He had many ways in order for women to fall for him in just a second.

Elijah was a smart person despite everything. He was a great officer working at the police station, working alongside Jim Hopper, the sheriff of Hawkins. They were a great duo.

Elijah never thought that he would see again his younger brother's babysitter. The girl who spent many hours with his brother and his friends. He thought that when her and her brother left Hawkins she would never return.

Iris knew better than to fall for someone like Elijah Henderson. The first time she opened her heart to someone she was left alone trying to mend her broken pieces of it and since then she was afraid to fall in lovd. The two never thought that they would have to work together to save the people they loved and their hometown let alone find love.

• She was born on the 2th of October in 1961.
• Her favourite colour is turquoise and she loves rock music and the stars. After she goes to Hawkins she gets a job at a mechanic shop.
• Elijah was born on the 9th of July in 1956. He loves cars and music. Their parents were very young when he was born. Elijah is also 5 years older than Iris.
• At first Iris and Elijah both hate each other but then they become friends. The trope is basically enemies to lovers.
• She used to babysit Dustin, Will, Mike and Lucas. She is like an older sister to Jonathan and Will.