Bad Guy | available

𝐓𝐈𝐓𝐋𝐄: Bad Guy
𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝚰𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓: Steve Rogers
𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝚰𝐌: Penelope Mitchell

𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐊
𝖘𝖍𝖊/𝖍𝖊𝖗. 𝖝𝖝𝖛. 𝖘𝖆𝖗𝖈𝖆𝖘𝖒
(ᴘᴇɴᴇʟᴏᴘᴇ ᴍɪᴛᴄʜᴇʟʟ) — 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗿

 𝖘𝖆𝖗𝖈𝖆𝖘𝖒(ᴘᴇɴᴇʟᴏᴘᴇ ᴍɪᴛᴄʜᴇʟʟ) — 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗿

"I am so sick of men telling me what I can or cannot do. I am very capable to do anything a man can do and more."

It's in a werewolf's nature to hunt down for prey. They hunt and they hunt and they don't stop until they get what they want. They are one of the strongest and most powerful supernatural creatures and are filled with an uncontrollable rage that if it is set in the world it could obliterate everyone within a large distance.

Werewolves are known to be fighters. They don't stop until their dreams are achieved, until their voice is heard. 𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐊 is a fighter. She was born a fighter and she will die as a fighter. The girl had to fight if she wanted to have a better life, if she wanted to leave the people that tormented her and humiliated her in the most cruelest and unspeakable ways. Valerie had to fight if she wanted to become a Stark. A name with so much power that when it was heard made everyone feel little.

Tony Stark became like an older brotherto the young girl. From the first time he saw her on the news talking he hired her at only the age of 16. The girl had shown such an ambition and smartness that made even the famous billionaire amazed by her.

As the time passed by like a wind the two people became closer and when Tony found out the pain that was caused by her own parents and was hidden underneath her beautiful blue eyes he decided to take action. That was when Valerie Lopez became legally Valerie Stark.

However, it wasn't as easy as everyone believed. The Stark name carried with it enemies, numerous enemies that Valerie had to face.

These enemies were the ones that took Valerie. The young now adult had to suffer every single day in the hands of a psychopath. She was left without food for whole weeks. She was beaten until all of her body was left with bruises and she was fully covered by her own blood. She was abused by manic and sociopathic men and then she was trained until she could fully take down every experiment of this organization.

Valerie had to find out the hard way what she truly was and she was capable to do. She had to find out that she was a werewolf when she killed another experiment. The now turned werewolf was going crazy.

With every step she took she could feel every single broken bone in her body. However, nothing mattered to her as long as she would be able to go back to her home and see the faces of her loved ones. But Valerie had changed and she became a person that could make everyone fall to their knees.

• She was born in 6th July in 1985.
• Her favourite colour is dark purple and she loves heavy metal and drinking beer.
• She has a motorcycle and she loves leather jackets.
• She is a history teacher in Peter Parker's high school.
• She was injected with a serum that made her not age.