You Belong With Me | available

𝐓𝐈𝐓𝐋𝐄: You Belong With Me
𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝚰𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓: Tom Holland
𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝚰𝐌: Grace Van Dien

𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀 𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐓𝐓
𝖘𝖍𝖊/𝖍𝖊𝖗. 𝖝𝖝𝖛𝖎. 𝖗𝖔𝖘𝖊𝖘
(ɢʀᴀᴄᴇ ᴠᴀɴ ᴅɪᴇɴ) - 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱

"After what happened that night I never thought that I would see you again

"After what happened that night I never thought that I would see you again."

When you are young you think that the people that surround you will always be there for you. That was what 𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀 𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐓𝐓 felt during her childhood. She thought that until the day that she will die that her best friend would always be there with her.

Astra and Tom were thick as thieves since the day they met in elementary school. Astra's family just moved into London and she had to go to a new school again. Her family always moved into different cities. She was always the new kid and she was tired of it. She was only a young child and she didn't have friends. She was alone. She thought that she would always be alone. Until that day at the lunch. Astra was sitting all alone with nobody at her side. That was when Tom saw her. At first he thought that it would be better if he had left her alone. After all, he was too shy to go and talk to somebody else except his friends and his family. But somehow he found the courage and approached her. Since then the two were inseparable.

Growing up the two started having feelings for one another but everyone except them could see that. Both of them thought that the other loved each other only as a friend. Oh, how wrong they were.

The two of them were so close until that day. That day of the prom. The last year of high school. They both ended up being wasted after they consumed a huge amount of alcohol and they said things to one another. Things that both of them regretted but didn't apologize for because they were too stubborn.

But a few years later, and after both of them being famous actors they meet again in the premiere of Tom's movie and things don't go as they thought.

• She was born on the 17th of July of 1996.
• Her favourite colour is green and she loves music and coffee.
• It is set in 2020 when the filming of season 4 begins and Astra is close to Joseph Quinn. (I love the chemistry that their characters had, even though they talked for only an episode.)
• She is also a reporter and that's how she meets again Tom. She will be the one to take an interview from him.