Prologue: Part 1

"Hiya!" A blonde woman shouted as she punched an Ursa. It started to dissipate into dust. Smirking, she landed behind a black hair girl who had cat ears and golden eyes. "The mission this time is much easier than last time, ain't it? Blake?"

"Stay cautious, Yang." The black hair woman named Blake replied. "You never know what will happen." She slashed at another Ursa and it turned into dust.

"Yea. Yea. Whatever, partner." Yang still had her smirk as a pack of Ursa started to surround them. She then brought back her fist and punched one of them.

Scene change:

Slice! Slice! Grey, red and black blurs could be seen as a pack of Beowolves were cut down like grass by a single girl. She had black hair with red tips, silver eyes. Her outfit and her scythe was the same colour as hers, except with the blade of the scythe being grey.

As she was about to be done, she was suddenly called out to.

"Ruby! A bit of help here!" A voice shouted from the side. The voice was from a woman whose hair was silver and eyes were blue in colour. She wore an outfit with the same colour scheme and had a silver rapier. A King Taijitu was in front of her as it strikes, but missed due to the women's constant dodging.

"Coming, Weiss!" Ruby finished up with the last Beowolf before turning into a bundle of rose petals and they all flew to the King Taijitu, knocking it down.

Turning back into her normal form, Ruby landed next to Weiss while gripping her scythe. The King Taijitu slowly got up and glared at the two huntresses. Both of the huntresses readied themselves while looking at the Grimm which loomed over them.

Timeskip:

In a bar, there were many people laughing their asses off, talking or eating, but we don't care about them, dfo we? So let's skip to the main focus here.

In the bar, there was a tall, blonde hair woman with blood red eyes. She had a very desirable body and face. All of the guys in the bar were looking at her with bliss as she served some of them, their orders. Her name was Akari Chi, the elder sister of Yue Chi or now known as Yue Nagumo.

"Here is your beer, sir." Akari placed a beer on the table which had a old man. She gave a small smile while the old man smiled back at her.

"Thanks, Akari." The old man thanked her whole holding the beer in hand.

"No problem, sir." Akari answered before walking off to serve other customers.

Suddenly, the doors to the bar open revealing it to be team RWBY.

"Hey, Akari! We are back!" Yang shouted while raising her hand.

"Oh. You are back from your quest. How was it?" Akari asked as she turned to them.

"It was easy! We were all like *doing kung fu gestures while making sound effects*" Ruby looked like a child while doing this.

Akari giggled at her childishness before asking the group. "What would you guys like?"

"I'll have the steak." Weiss said.

"Tuna with tea." Blake replied.

"Oh! Oh! Cookies for me!" Ruby frailed her arm in the air.

"*Sigh* Typical Ruby . I'll have chicken with rice." Yang sighed before ordering her food.

"Okay. Coming right up." Akari left to the back of the kitchen.

RWBY went to a nearby table that had eleven seats around them. They started talking about random things before being interrupted by a familiar voice.

"Oh. You guys are here too." The voice spoke out in front of RWBY.