☞︎ Prologue ☜︎

The Mikaelson Manor household

It is a very celebrating afternoon day in the Manor as the whole Mikaelson family is celebrating Hope Mikaelson's sixteen birthday.

Hope Mikaelson is hanging around the house with her friends, as the rest of the family is setting up things for Hope's birthday.

The party is extremely in full swing as all the Mikaelson family friends came to celebrate the miracle daughter's birthday. 

You could feel sadness shining in the air from the Mikaelson's this is the exact day that Strawberry Clairie-Mikaleson was given up by her parents Elijah Mikaelson and Luna Claire nee Mikaelson for her protection.

They had no choice but to give her up especially when their enemies were to find out what kind of creature their daughter would become.

They had many plans of who to give their daughter to but they crossed out all those plans immediately after realizing some of the plans was bad or just wouldn't work out well in the end.

So Elijah and Luna decided to give their daughter to Katherine Pierce a long time trusted friend of theirs.

They knew that their daughter would be safe especially since they trusted Katherine with their child's life.

Everyone smiled and cheered as Hope blew out her  birthday candles and smiled at everybody happily.

Little did the whole family know that everything was about to change.

Suddenly a light appeared in front of them when they were apparating  somewhere they were all taken back in surprise. They tried to go back without any success.

They soon got to the location which happened to be a movie theater weirdly enough.

"Where are we?" Luna asked looking around.

"Why are we here?" Hope asked in confusion.

"Where the bloody hell are we?" Klaus asked as the members of his family who are married put their wives behind them.

"Geez I thought I was paranoid until I met you." A voice suddenly speaks up everybody quickly turns to look at the girl, noticing a beautiful black haired woman with a crossbow on her back.

"Who the heck are you?" Davina asked.

"I'm Allison Argent. An archer for the McCall pack and I was brought here to show you guys all something important" Allison explains. "Yes I know about the supernatural since my pack is all about the supernatural. I brought you all here to watch the life of Strawberry Mikaelson who had an adoptive family"

"You know here?" Luna asked.

"Where is she?" Elijah asked.

"Of course I know her, she's well known where some people are from. Where she is I can't tell you especially since you guys will start an argument and fight about it" Allison shrugs.

"Why you?" Katherine asked immediately while gaining the attention of the family.

The whole family glared at the vampire who looked away from them.

"How should I know? But time to watch Strawberry Mikaelson's life" Allison says pointing at the seats for the family to sit down as the family looked at her suspiciously before they all decided to sit down.

------------------------

I'm pretty happy with this prologue!;

Katherine, Davina, Kol, Elijah, Davina, Freya , Rebekah, Klaus and Hope will be reacting to her life.

I'm currently working on the first chapter.