"I heard you've got something to tell me." Taara replies naughtily.

"Huh! What? I have nothing to tell you, Taara." Aarna glares at her friend.

""No, no! You have got something. Otherwise, you won't be smiling." Taara insists.

Aarna is sceptical; she can't tell anything to her friend, though she's a close friend. But she doesn't know her buddy and she can't reveal it to Taara. She smiles at him.

"Aaj maine aur Di ne bahut saari baatein ki, bas wahi soch rahi thi." Aarna replies with a smile.

"Really? I hope you're not hiding anything from me

"Really? I hope you're not hiding anything from me." Taara looks at Aarna, who holds her hand only to assure her that things are all good.

"Taara, kuch cheezein waqt se pehle batai nahi jaa sakti hai. I'll tell you, as you're my best friend and Didu trusts you." Aarna says.

Taara says nothing; she understands if Aarna is not ready to share something. She also knows that Aarna will share everything with her when the time is right. Meanwhile, the professor enters the class and they get busy.

Apart from getting involved in gossip, study is also important; that's what Aarna and Taara believe.

*****

The day passes in a blur. Ruhana reaches home and finds that the main door is unlocked, which means her sister is back home. She enters the house but instead of Aarna, a foul smell welcomes her. Ruhana rushes into the kitchen, only to find it in a complete mess. The kitchen slab is filled with flour and some other ingredients. Aarna is standing, staring at a container kept on the slab.

"Ye sab kya hai?" Ruhana's voice brings her out of her trance.

"Di! Aap... aap aa gayi?" Aarna turns to face her sister; she's baffled at her early arrival.

"Haan, vo aaj ek meeting thi toh office se jaldi nikli aur abhi Vineet ne drop kiya

"Haan, vo aaj ek meeting thi toh office se jaldi nikli aur abhi Vineet ne drop kiya. Lekin tune ye kya kar rakha hai? Tujhe kahin chot toh nahi lagi?" Ruhana looks at her, concerned at the moment.

"Vo... main cake bana rahi thi. Lekin vo jal gaya." Aarna makes a sad face.

"Tujhe kitni baar kaha hai akele kuch experiment mat kiya kar kitchen mein? Lekin tumhe samajh nahi aata. Ye sab kya hai, Meethi?" Ruhana tends to scold her.