confession

Leehan sat staring at the guy who was sleeping with a small smile on his face. He looked too cute. Leehan slowly leaned closer in order to not wake him up, he softly touched his forehead to check his temperature. It's been an hour since the older is sleeping while grabbing his hand like its a soft toy or something.

Leehan smiled a little as the temperature felt normal, he looked at his face, small breaths leaving his nose as his chest risen and fall in a rhythm. He pressed his lips on his forehead, placing a soft kiss. He slowly moved back looking at the older, who smiled. "Are you awake?" Leehan asked, trying to not panic. "Yeah" Taesan said opening his eyes.

"Umm..how do you feel now?" Leehan asked and Taesan pulled his hand closer to himself. "I feel better now" He smiled and younger smiled back. "That's better! Are you hungry?" Leehan asked and the older shook his head. "I'm not" Leehan nodded after hearing him. "Can you do that again?" Leehan's ears turned red as he tried to act fool. "do what?" Leehan asked and Taesan pointed his fingers on his own forehead. "this" he said while patting his own head.

"Um sure" Leehan said and leaned closer, Taesan closed his eyes feeling a soft pair of lips, attached to his forehead again. Leehan pulled back with a smile. "Thank you" Taesan said opening his eyes, a wide smile on his face.

"Taesan" Leehan said, his face turning serious. "I think I'm breaking the rule of our contract" Leehan said biting his lips, Taesan sat up, leaving his hands. Leehan looked up at him. "Which rule?" Leehan looked down as the older asked turning serious too. "I think I'm-" Taesan waited for him to say as the younger stared at him. Leehan's phone rang disturbing the moment. Taesan was so close to throw the device but he kept calm. He pulled the phone from his pocket, seeing Jaehyun calling him.

"Hello Jaehyun hyung" Leehan said and Taesan cursed his hyung as he sighed. Taesan heard the younger saying "yes, he's fine now. No, you don't have to worry. I'll take care of him." A smile grew on his face hearing him. He waited until the call got disconnected and Leehan muted his phone. Taesan thanked him for it, but he was getting nervous every passing second.

"So..Taesan, I um.." Leehan fidget his fingers trying to find the words. "Leehan" Taesan said turning his body towards him. Leehan directly looked into his eyes, his heart responding, his heart wanted him to say the words he was hiding. But his brain was stopping him. "The rule i broke is falling for you" Leehan said, closing his eyes trying to avoid his gaze. "I don't remember what I did or said correctly but I know that I confessed and maybe kissed you in drunk state. I'm sorry for doing that" He said, looking at the older who smiled. "We didn't kiss yesterday" Taesan said looking at the younger who sighed. "I'm glad, I didn't do anything stupid." Leehan said and Taesan leaned closer to him.

"Can I do something stupid right now?" He said grabbing Leehan's hand and attaching their foreheads together. "Do you feel the same?" Leehan asked as he felt breath of older on his face. "yeah" Taesan said, staring at his lips. "Do it then" Leehan breathed staring at older who was staring at his lips. "I love you" Taesan softly said before attaching their lips. Leehan melted in a kiss as older's hand tightly grabbed his own hands. They pulled away from the sweet kiss with huge smile on their face.

"I knew those contract relationships never work" Leehan laughed at older's statement. "Yeah they don't, I was the fool to ask you for that" Taesan laughed and hugged his waist tightly. "Were you? You got such handsome boyfriend just because of your foolishness" Taesan said making him giggle. "Yeah" Leehan said laughing looking at the older.

"Is your fever gone?" Leehan asked, touching his forehead. Taesan smiled looking lovingly at his boyfriend, not fake one this time. "Yeah, long ago because of my boyfriend" Taesan said and Leehan smiled at him. "You've got such a caring boyfriend" Leehan said pouting a little. "Yeah I love him so much" Taesan teasingly said as the younger pouted more. "Aw I'm jealous" Leehan said and older quickly pecked his lips making Leehan shook for a minute. "Don't be" Taesan said and Leehan smiled, "I love you Mr. Han" Leehan said before the older pulled him in a hug. "I love you my stalker" He said and Leehan hit him on the shoulder pulling away from the hug. The older laughed looking at him.

"Aww look at the "fake" couple" Jaehyun said, standing next to Sungho. "I've been calling you since forever Leehan" Sungho said laughing a little. The couple sat straight looking at their friends. "I'm sorry sungho hyung, I kept my phone on silent" Leehan said with a nervous smile. "So that you won't get disturbed?" Sungho asked and Leehan's face turned red. "y-yeah" he said looking everywhere but at him. Sungho laughed looking at him. "We bought food for you. We're going on date, so you can continue whatever you were planning to" Jaehyun said and Taesan whispered shouted at him. "We weren't planning anything" he said and Jaehyun laughed. "I know, Take care of yourself and each other !" The olders said and the couple nodded. "Bye Leehan, Bye Taesan" Sungho said and both of them left.

"I love you" Taesan said pecking his cheeks as they left. "I'm going at my apartment now that you're fine" Leehan said and the older hugged him from behind. "You're not going anywhere, stay with me forever" He whispered in his ears making Leehan blush. "Sure" Leehan said with a shy smile turning towards the older.

- I was the fool

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐥! - 𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝗮𝗻/ 𝗚𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘇 - 𝗕𝗡𝗗 🎉