relax!

"I'm readyy" Leehan chirped walking out his room, Taesan looking up from his phone with a smile. "Let's go then" Taesan said, standing up and Leehan nodded grabbing his phone. Sungho ofcource disconnected the call and Leehan forgeting about it the moment he saw his so called boyfriend.

"Um, You look good!" Leehan was shocked hearing it, a pink blush slowly showing up on his cheeks. "Thanks and you too" Leehan said, his eyes focusing on interior of the car trying to ignore the guy who was staring at him. The proud smirk was fixed on his face, Leehan can see it with the corner of his eyes. "Thanks love" Taesan said starting his car, diverting his gaze on the road instead.

Leehan turned his head towards the window, trying to hide the obvious smile on his face. "The weather's nice today" Leehan nodded with a hum. He glanced at Taesan to see him smiling. "Leehan?" Taesan called him making him turn towards him. "When's your birthday?" He asked, his eyes fixed on the road. "Oh It's  October 20" Leehan answered and Taesan nodded. "Mine's August 10, Remember it so we won't get in trouble" Taesan glanced at him before shifting his attention back to the road. "Okay" Leehan nodded.

"Um let's just say our anniversary is May 30" Taesan said and Leehan nodded. "Okay, I'll remember it!" Leehan smiled looking at him. "Thank you for helping me Taesan" Leehan said looking at him who just smiled. "We're here" Taesan said, parking the car. Leehan took a deep breath as they walked inside the building. Taesan grabbed his hand, intertwining their fingers. "It'll be fine, don't worry" Taesan whispered to him, while smiling. Leehan nodded before smiling back, but he was still nervous.

"Good morning Mr. Han, Mr. Kim" The CEO was waiting in their department, said with a huge smile on his face. Taesan smiled back, tightly holding Leehan's hand when the CEO eyes saw their hands. "Good morning, Mr. Park" He said sweetly and squeezed Leehan's hand softly to indicate him to speak. "Good morning Sir" Leehan said, bowing a little. "You should've told us before about this! We could've had a huge dinner before months" CEO said and Taesan nodded with a smile. "We just wanted to keep it a secret, Sir. If you don't mind, Can we start our work?" Taesan asked still having a sweet smile on his face.

"Sure why not" The CEO smiled between his gritted teeth. Taesan mentally smirked looking at him. "Thank you sir, Let's go love" He said moving past him, Leehan bowed as he got dragged by Taesan, the CEO standing there being dumbfounded.
Leehan was dragged to his office by him, Leehan thought he would leave his hand as the door of his office will be close but to his surprise the older was still holding it.
"Taesan?" Leehan asked, looking at him who turned around and grabbed both of his hands with his own. Leehan's eyes widen, but he wanted to know what older was planning to do.

"Calm Down Love, I can feel your nervousness just by grabbing your hand. It'll be fine, Just take a deep breath!" Taesan said, smiling sweetly at him. Leehan just felt dizzy by the way the word love slipped out of his tongue, he sounded so natural, so genuine. Leehan saw Taesan talking a deep breath, indicating him to do the same. Leehan tried copying him, he took a deep breath, the smell of older's cologne which was wandering around his nose, now reaching his brain and he exhaled with a sigh. He knew the older was dangerous to him in many ways. He just stared at the older who was smiling, still grabbing his hands. He wanted his brain to stop getting wrong clues, the older was just helping him cuz he asked to but his brain was having hard time understanding it.

He would thank Jaehyun with his whole heart for entering his office, "Good Morning Taesan" He said entering the room, Taesan slowly left his hand, walking towards the guy who just entered. "Good morning, Leehan" Jaehyun said smiling at him. "What's today's schedule?" Taesan asked as Jaehyun handed him the file. "Thanks" Taesan said smiling a little at Jaehyun who nodded. "Leehan, Can you do me a favor?" Jaehyun walked towards him and Leehan nodded. "What is it, hyung?" He asked and Jaehyun smiled. "Can you take 10 copies of this?" Jaehyun said handing him the file. "Sure" He took the file from his hand. "Thank you" Jaehyun thanked and Leehan smiled before walking out of the room.

"Taesan?" Jaehyun asked standing infront of his desk, the older looked up from his chair. "Do you like him?" Jaehyun asked and Taesan shook his head. "I don't know" Jaehyun sighed hearing the answer. "You've a meeting in an hour" Jaehyun said and he nodded. "Yeah, I'm reviewing the material right now. Thank you" Taesan smiled at him who smiled back. "I'll go now, Call me when you need something" Jaehyun said and left after seeing Taesan nodded at him.

Jaehyun walked towards Leehan, who was standing near the Printer. "Leehan?" Jaehyun said and the younger looked up at him with a smile. He handed him the cup of americano and Leehan took it with a smile. "Thanks hyung" He said and Jaehyun smiled. "Are you nervous about the dinner?" Jaehyun asked and Leehan replied after taking a sip of his coffee.
"Yeah" Leehan pouted making Jaehyun smile sadly. "But Taesan is helping me a lot, I think i should just trust him and relax" Leehan said smiling a little. "Yeah, He's working hard to help you, I've never seen Taesan caring this much about anyone" Jaehyun said looking at him with a smile. Leehan's ears turned red and his brain started lagging once again.

"Just enjoy, It'll be fine. I'll be there too" Jaehyun said softly patting his shoulder, who nodded getting out of his thoughts. "Yes, Thank you Jaehyun hyung" Leehan smiled and Jaehyun nodded before walking away.