"Papaji wo"

Nandini don't wanted Meera get scared that's why she was about to talk but stopped after looking at Adhiraj Rathores palm which means she have to keep quite.

Meera is confused first her husbands cousins now her husbands grandpa.

"Aap Rathore raajwansh ki badi Bahu hai"
(You are Rathore Empires daughter in law)

Everyone kept quite until one of maid come farward with the thali.

"Yeh hamari taraf se apki muh dikhali ki tofa"
(This is gift for your muh dikhayi from me)

A smile spreads on everyones face after looking at Adhirajs smile, Meera felt reliaf.

"Dhanyawad dadaji"

(Thank you grand pa)

As words rolled from her every eyes widened because she called Adhiraj without any formal ethics.

"You don't even have ethics tum dadaji krke kaise bula skti ho Rajasa kho"
(Hiw can you call him grandpa call him Rajasa*king*)

Here comes the meanest personality of Rathore family Vinay and Tanvi both rolled there eyes.

"Koi bath nhi"

(It's okay)

Adhiraj said and put his hand on Meera by giving her blessings she touched his legs he had cheeky smile looking at the new member of this family he also thought even if my mistake Vidyuth Married best girl well it's not the first time he saw her her saw this girl during Anushka's Marriage that's when he really wanted her to be his grand daughter in law he somehow felt happy after Vidhyuth introduced her even if by chance for Vidhyuths choice Adhiraj is really happy.

Nandini made Meera sit on the chair which specially decorated for her, the ritual started one by one people came and gave her gifts just like that the ritual is going on and on other side it had different angle.

"Khammaghani Ranasa"

The most trusted person on the Rathore family is here.

"Ghanikhamma Kakasa"

Vidhyuth great him in the same manner he knew whenever he see Pratap he always come with the important things to discuss.

"Ranasa barish na hone ki vajah se kisanon ko bohot pareshaniyan horhi hai Rajpurohit ji ke dwara kaha gaya hai ki ap pura pariwar ke sath yagna kre or apki ardhangini yani Ranisa ji ka rehna jaruri hai"
(King without rain formers are tensed and royalpriest suggested to perform yagna with family and you have to perform this pooja with Queen)

Vidyuth thought for some minutes even before marriage he knew about this.

"Kaka sa yagna ke tayaari kare ham hamari ardhangini or pariwar ke sath kl hi Jodhpur nikalenge
Rohan inform everyone in palace"
(Uncle prepare for yagna we will go to Jodhpur tomorrow)

Vidyuth told to both Pratap and Rohan they both nodded Pratap left after greating a goodbye, Vidyuth looked at Rohan.

"Seems like every accepted Meera"

Rohan said looking at his phone.

"What?"

Vidyuth was interested what he is talking about.

"See"

Rohan showed him picture of Meera sitting in pink saree with wail on her head for second Vidyuth take off his eyes off her.