[S6] Cute and adorable snake

Start from the beginning

Zhenlong didn't know what he's thinking of, so he took him and put him on his shoulder, "It's just a little snake. I think he's very weak. It's better to stay with me to practice and cultivate into a human form in the future."

Hypocrisy, just trying to win over me. Although the lazy snake thought so, he just lay on his shoulder obediently, as if he was obedient.

Zhenlong took them to the Dragon Palace on the Immortal Island. The four of them were new dragons. They had not yet come to the residence assigned by the heaven, so they now stayed with Zhenlong.

After everyone left, the lazy snake tried to crawl away from his shoulder, but Zhenlong grabbed the snake by its tail and held it in his hand.

"Your appearance reminds me of an old friend. He has passed away. I will give you his name, but you must not imitate him in the future."

"I will call you Qing Rong."

Shameless, it should be said that Qing Rong Snake glared at him, no one has called this name for how many years? It seems like a thousand years ago, right? Ever since he designed to "kill" Zhenlong, the word "deceitful snake" has always been on him.

Qing Rong withdrew that touch and thought in his heart, "What a rubbish. Give my name to others."

Zhenlong touched Qing Rong's head. He didn't know that he was disliked again. "Go, the immortal island is full of spiritual energy. You can practice whenever you want."

The days of practice passed quickly, and a hundred years passed in the blink of an eye. Qing Rong was already able to transform into a human being, but he was afraid that Zhenlong would recognize him through his appearance, so he pretended that he was not capable of transforming into a human being due to insufficient cultivation.

Bubble have often come to see Zhenlong in the past hundred years. The five dragons are soaring in the sky together. At this time, Qing Rong's desire to become a dragon will become more and more urgent. Why do these little fish cubs only fly to the dragon in three to five years? He has studied hard and practiced hard for nearly two thousand years, but he is still like a little snake, unable to even touch the edge of the dragon gate.

He took out an ancient book found in the library, which wrote several ways to become a dragon, one of which was to absorb dragon essence and become a dragon.

Qing Fusion who wrote it, is Zhenlong's estrus coming soon, right? He doesn't mind letting the other person's estrus come early. Although this method is a bit tricky, he can do anything in order to become a dragon.

Everyone could see that Zhenlong loved this little dark green snake very much and called him to serve him day and night. Only Qing Rong felt that this dog called him every day, but it also gave him the opportunity to drug him.

In addition to the Dragon Palace, there are several hills on the immortal island. Zhenlong spends its estrus alone in the mountains once every hundred years, but this time is different. His reason has been lost longer than before, and he can only follow his instinct and hold him in his arms. He's rushing into the mountains.

In his arms was a handsome and beautiful man, with a pair of charming eyes, a snake-like tongue stretched out from his mouth, gently teasing his Adam's apple, and his slender hands reached into Zhenlong's pants, caressing the two dragon shaft back and forth. 👀

In order to prevent himself from retreating on the spot, Qing Rong also ruthlessly gave himself some aphrodisiac. At this time, the flower hole and anus hole under his body were opening and closing with water, clamoring for something to come in and poke him.

Yes, as a snake that should have two penises, he was born with a deformity. He only has one penis, but he has more fertile female holes than other male snakes.