The Found

Everyone quickly found a seat except Max who was standing awkwardly next to Booth. Max knew Booth needed someone to be there who loved Mia just as much as he did.

"So going back to back to Booth's point of Mia being a genius" Jack said quickly getting a smile from Angela, Booth, Russ and Max. "she has analysed the soil around the car and it is made up of oxygen, sodium, iron and calcium"

"So where's that on our map?" Angela said briskly, she just wanted this to be over and Mia to be safe. No newly married couple should have to go through what Mia and Seeley did.

Jack quickly walked closer to the table and pointed to a small square in the larger square that Booth and Angela had drawn based on the first coded text.

"That's our area" Jack replied happily. They had cracked it now they needed to get there.

"That's 3 hours away" Booth stated sadly as Max put his hand on Seeley's shoulder "and we have 2 and a half hours left"

"Let's go then" Angela replied standing from her seat and heading out to the car park. Booth and Max quickly followed her along with Jack and Russ. Max decided he and Angela would drive since Booth was in no state to drive. As they looked around the assembled team they realised Brennan was not there.

"I'm going to get Brennan" Booth stated running back into the building earning a groan from Angela.

"I'll wait; you and Jack to go with whoever wants to go in your car" Max replied to Angela's frustration. He would never understand Seeley's obsession with his daughters but he knew Seeley truly loved Mia.

Angela, Russ and Jack peeled out of the car park and began heading towards the square where they prayed Mia was. No one was sure what Booth would do if anything happened to Mia. The ride was silent with the only sound coming from the navigation system.

Meanwhile, Booth burst back into the lab screaming Bones at the top of his lungs. He needed her to say she wanted her sister dead before he would ever believe that she wouldn't help. Brennan slowly walked out of her office.

"What do you want?" she shouted at Booth angrily. She knew everyone preferred Mia. She was hurt her dad had chosen Mia and now Booth had made the same choice. The past days had been overwhelming and she couldn't face another difficult day.

"You to help find your sister" Booth replied calmer than he had been but still frantic he was desperate to run back to the car and find his wife.

"No" Brennan replied sternly "she's not my sister"

"Fine." Booth sighed. He didn't have the time or energy to fight Brennan " Help me find my wife"

"No" Brennan replied again "you don't deserve it"

After that cutting remark, Booth turned and ran back to the car where his father-in-law was waiting. Seeley saw Max quickly glance behind him as if he was expecting Temperance. Seeley solemnly shook his head. Max always hoped his girls would get along but it seemed that it was impossible since Tempe just wouldn't let Mia in.

As Seeley rushed towards the car he decided the best way to save his wife would be to drive with the police lights on.

"I'll drive" Seeley said to Max as he reached the car.

"You sure?" Max asked, not knowing how Seeley would respond. He had been quite emotionless since Mia disappeared but Max suspected eventually the situation would hit Seeley.

"I'm trained, I have the police lights and I can't just sit and wait to get there" Seeley replied, getting into the driver's seat as Max got into the back of the car. It was quicker than walking to the passenger seat and everyone knew that it was Brennan and now Mia's seat.