-ROOMIES

The sound of pans banging against each other startled me awake, my eyes instantly opening and looking around. My sight was blurred for a quick second, the lightness in my head appearing from how quickly I sat upwards in my soft, pink bed.

In front of me was a figure, a bulky figure. A figure of a... guy?

"What the fuck?" I mumbled, still hearing the loud nose. "Stop fucking it." I groaned, reaching over to my dresser on the side of my bed and getting my classes. I then slipped them on my face, being able to see clearly now.

"Out." I immediately said without hesitation. I saw him stop moving his hands, jaw dropping, then coming back together and pushing his bottom lip out.

"You get out," He grinned. "It's my fucking dorm, out." I snapped. "It's mine too," He shrugged, walking somewhere inside the room. I pushed some strands of hair behind my ear, taking the duvet off of me and slipping out of bed. I followed him with a stern voice, ready to ask lots of questions and tell him how much I hated him.

"This isn't your goddamn dorm," I said as I walked close behind him. I heard him chuckle. "Might wanna check again," He stopped at the kitchen and grabbed a letter.

When he finally got a good look at me, he lifted an eyebrow and smirked. "I wonder how much people would like to know that the little miss good girl dresses like someone who has no dignity." He threatened. I was in a very thin crop top, feeling one strap falling and short shorts.

"It's not like you even know what dignity means, plus, how the hell was I supposed to know I was having someone move in?" I scowled. He tsks, pushing the letter forward. "Read it."

I rolled my eyes, scoffing, yet I fixed my glasses and snatched the paper, reading through it.

Dear Mr. Parker, since there are unfortunately no men's dorms left, you will be put with a dorm needed for an partner. It's in the women's section. Your partner is Stella Morgan, who has space for one more. She is an amazing, outstanding student, so I'm sure you will not have any difficulties with the young woman. If you do, please report it to the Dean and we'll have it fixed right away. I will be emailing Miss. Morgan early in the morning about this, so in advance, please tell her when you get there. Thank you.

I huffed, handing him it back. "Whatever." I said under my breath and went back to my bed. "What's the reason for the attitude, Stelly?" He asked, calling me the nickname he used to call me when we were younger. Memories of the one summer came flooding back to me.

"I hate you." I spat out with anger. "Oh, please. Just because I rejected you?" He laughed. He was now in front of me, while my back was on my bedframe and I looked up at him.

"No. You wouldn't understand, you never did," I waved it off, acting like it was nothing. "I always understood," He was now frowning. "No you didn't." My tone was sharp. "Whatever, Missy Morg," My eyebrows furrowed. "Excuse you?"  He shrugged. "Missy Morg. I like it." I shuddered at the name.

"It's Morgan! Not Missy Morg!" I scowled. "Rasion." My face started to heat up, along with my body. "Why fucking rasion?" I questioned. "Because if you scowl you'll look like a rasion." He snickered. "No I won't!" I gasped. "Missy Morg or Rasion?" He smiled, knowing he was going to win this.

"Neither." I snarled. "You want your name to be neither? Odd." He tilted his head. "Godammit, just call me Stella or Ella!" I groaned. "Too basic." He scrunched up his face, his green eyes sparkling. "You're too basic." I rolled my eyes. "And how many times do you see a red head with green eyes? Nearly never, so I'm not."

"Just call me Missy Morg, for fucks sake!"
"Yay!"

I sunk into the mattresses of my bed, wanting nothing more than to just sleep.

"I did wake you up for a reason." I squeezed my eyes shut tightly. "It's time for college, c'mon." I felt hands on my arms, picking me up. I frowned, scowling at him. "Please don't touch me." I shrugged out of his grip, fixing my glasses with the side of my hand and going to the bathroom to get ready.

I heard Malcolm's footsteps following behind me. As I walked inside the bathroom, I turned around and leaned against the doorframe, a fake smile on my lips.

"Yeah, I don't think so, mister," I laughed. His neck lowered to look directly at me, suddenly making me realize the height difference we have. "Just making sure there's no spiders in here," He shrugged, looking over my head and nodding. "All good to go," He smiled, walking away somewhere.

I stood back up, lifting my weight off the frame and closing the door.

With a long sigh, I made my way to the sink and turned on the cold water. After that, I reached for my toothbrush and toothpaste. I let the water soak the bristles of the toothbrush before applying the toothpaste and started to clean my teeth.

Once that was all done, I went to my bed and saw Malcolm holding a Shakspere book. Immediately, I marched up to him. Even when he was sitting down, his head managed to beat mine at a long shot. I put one hand on my hip and the other extended, waiting for him to place the book on the palm of it.

"Malcolm." I raised my eyebrows, looking towards the book. "Good book," He smiled at me. "I know. It's William Shakspere." His jaw dropped, two hands on the side of his face.

"I never noticed!" he said sarcastically. "Yeah, yeah," I grumbled, searching the book for any damage to find none. He always was big on things not being broken or unclean.

"Still a clean freak, I see." I chuckled, walking to my shelves of books and placing this one by every other Shakespere's book I have.

"Always will be," He laughed. "Speaking of being clean, these dishes aren't washed," He pointed out. I'm guessing he had followed the smell of food to the kitchen. I heard some things being shifted and moved then his voice.

"It's best to clean dishes before you sleep so you wake up to clean dishes," Okay, Mr. I'm-so-clean. "Got it," Although I hated him with everything in me, I guess I would try to play along in this little game he has.

He does it all the time. Make women think he likes them; acts nice, flirty, shows off. I fell for it. Never again. Now, it's my turn.