chapter 5

*Cuts to Dipper and Mabel in the Shack. Mabel is sitting on a spinning globe.*

Dipper: "Mabel, do you believe in ghosts?"

Mabel: "I believe you're a big dork! Ha ha ha" Dipper puts his pencil against globe, making Mabel fall off.

Stan Pines: "Soos! Wendy!" He said as he enters the room.

Soos: "What's up, Mr. Pines!"

Stan: "I'm headin' out. You two are gonna wash the bathrooms, right?"

Soos: "Yes, sir!"

Wendy: "Absolutely not!"

Stan: "Ha ha! You stay out of trouble!" He said as he then leaves.

Wendy: "Hey guys! What's this?" She says as she unveils curtain. "A secret ladder to the roof?"

Soos: "Uh, I don't think Mr. Pines would like that."

Wendy: "Huh?"

Soos: "Uhhhhh."

Wendy: "Huh?"

Soos: "You're freaking me out, dude!"

Dipper: "Can we actually go up there?"

Wendy: "Sure we can! Roof time! Roof time!"

Dipper and Mabel: "Roof time! Roof time!" they start to chant as they climb up the latter

Soos: "Uhhhh." He looks out the window. Dipper, Mabel, and Wendy walk over the roof to Wendy's spot, and see Y/n and Hope on a beach chair reading a book.

Wendy: "Oh, hey guys."

Y/n/Hope: "Sup/Hello."

Dipper: "What are you two here?"

Y/n: "Oh, Hope and I were exploring the shack and we found Wendy up here, and well long story short, she lets us use the place as long as we don't tell Stan." I said with a shrug.

Mabel: "Why didn't you tell us?"

Hope: "We forgot." She said looking up from the book.

Dipper: "Well either way this is cool! Did you put all this stuff up here?"

Wendy: "I may or may not sneak up here during work, all the time, everyday." She then throws a pine cone, hiting a target on a totem pole. "Yes!"

Dipper: "Cool!"

Mabel: "Me first!" Dipper and Mabel start throwing pine cones, Dipper then hits a car causing the alarm to go off causing him to blushes.

Wendy: "Jackpot! High five. ... Don't leave me hangin'. Dipper and Wendy high five.

Wendy: "Oh hey, it's my friends!" She says as Thompson pulls up in car, and waves a hand out window.

Thompson: "Wendy!"

Wendy: "Uh, you guys aren't gonna tell Stan about this, are you?"Dipper zips his lips and Wendy did the same.