Chapter 3

The doors to the conference hall swung open, revealing a sea of eager journalists and photographers. The atmosphere was charged with anticipation. With Ha Young Eun by your side, navigating the organized chaos, you stepped into the limelight, ready to unveil the future of your company's innovation to the world.

Amid the whirlwind of the press conference, reporters fired questions like rapid shots, focusing particularly on your work for the hybrid community. The room buzzed with the hum of curiosity as journalists sought insights into your commitment and initiatives.

A determined reporter raised their hand, catching your attention. "Mr. Kim, can you elaborate on your involvement with the hybrid community? How do you envision shaping a positive impact through your work?"

You took a moment to compose your response, aware of the significance of the inquiry. "Working with the hybrid community is a vital aspect of our company's mission. We aim to foster inclusivity, ensuring that hybrids not only have equal opportunities but also thrive in a supportive environment. This involves initiatives in education, employment, and healthcare, all aimed at creating a more equitable society."

Another journalist chimed in, "How do you address the unique challenges faced by hybrids, and what steps is your company taking to promote diversity and understanding?"

"Understanding the challenges is paramount," you replied. "Our programs include diversity training, mentorship opportunities, and collaboration with advocacy groups. By fostering a culture of acceptance, we strive to create a workplace and society where everyone, regardless of their hybrid identity, feels valued and included."

As the questions continued, you navigated the dialogue, shedding light on the multifaceted efforts to support the hybrid community

As the questions continued, you navigated the dialogue, shedding light on the multifaceted efforts to support the hybrid community. The press conference became a platform to articulate your vision for a more inclusive future, both within your company and society at large.

A hushed silence fell over the press conference as a bold reporter stood and broached a sensitive topic. "Mr. Kim, there are rumors circulating that your father had an affair with a hybrid, resulting in a child. Can you confirm or deny this?"