ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6

Start from the beginning

"That just makes me want to ask more questions-" Zoro started to say, but Luffy cut in and shut him down.

"Save them for later." Luffy replied, his voice sounding a little defensive. "We have to deal with this Village first, listen to me."

• - •

Nami had been quietly observing the two from behind a building. 'Those two don't seem to be the most smartest... what are they doing just wondering around? They must've realised Buggy was behind all of this by now... are they even here to save the village..?' She waited a bit for safe keeping before turning to spy again, only to find that they were no longer there.

"W-Where did they go?" She could've sworn they were there a second ago. She gritted her teeth and scanned the area, she was very confused about their sudden disappearance. It was empty other than a few wisps of smoke and dust. Although there was also hints of ominous energy that she'd never felt before.

"Damn those two mysterious people... I have no clue what they did... from manipulating clouds to whatever that was, just who are they?" with a defeated sigh, Nami went into the same house Luffy and Zoro entered. She took a seat before opening the map she'd personally stole. 'Might as well plan my next move while I wait...'

• - •

Shocked would be an understatement. Zoro was beyond amazed at the sheer information Luffy just fed to his brain. It's almost as if his captain's got eyes and ears everywhere.

"Seriously... how did you get all that information..?" They were rushing towards the location of the pirate 'Buggy'.

"Errrm. Don't ask..." replied Luffy sheepishly. "The task comes first."

Zoro nodded. 'Right, the task comes first. Defeat Buggy and save the town.' Luffy had explained to him the spots and movements of where pirate scouts were stationed around, along with Buggy's hideout location. Heck he even gave their exact numbers and strengths. He has to admit, Luffy scares him sometimes.

"You got the plan, right?" Asked Luffy as their closing in on their target.

"Yep, we kill of all the lowly members then I'll take their stronger subordinates while you fight Buggy." Zoro recited.

"Just defeat is fine..."

"What?"

"Nevermind..."

The duo made a stop upon arriving. They immediately notice Buggy, who was currently fuming at his subordinates about the Nami situation. "BRING THE BUGGY BALL! If we destroy the village bit by bit then she's bound to come out of hiding!! GYAAHAHAHAAHA!"

"He's crazy!" Exclaimed Zoro.

"We have to stop him from doing anymore damage..." Luffy looked around. "Follow me! We start the plan!"

Luffy jumped right into the crowd, he and Zoro took their stances before going straight into a montage. "Damn how did he find so many followers..." Zoro breathed as he cut the pirates one by one.

Luffy bashed his way through the walls of people, intent on reaching the canon. He dodged the rookie attacks thrown by the enemies with ease. 'They aren't strong but they've definitely got numbers...'

He was mere seconds away from the canon when...

stab

Luffy's eyes widened. Time seemed to slow down as he felt something leave his head. A foreign emotion welled up in his chest like never before, and unwanted memories seem to cloud his brain.