★★★

"Sir?" I called him with a broken voice and also with a broken face. He closed his flie and looked at me in confusion "Yes Miss. Nira, is everything okay?"

"Umm sir my uncle is in hospital for surgery and he needs me but how can I leave here as Miss Kia is coming!" I looked down. "Is your uncle's condition very serious?" I nodded.

"Then what are you waiting for? Go to your uncle and don't worry about here!" to be honest I am feeling very guilty, I think Arsh also can see the guilt on face "Miss. Nira, don't worry and go!" I nodded and bowed to him before leaving.

I know I lied to him very badly, he hates lies and liars but Arsh trust me I have no intention to hurt you. I am helpless now but as my break is going to be over soon plus let this project success, I'll tell him everything.

Just wait a little, Arsh, then we will be together forever. Only Kia and Arsh no matter what happens. Just two days more I'll tell you everything after two days....

Next day

A R S H

Me, including all the staff and the media, are waiting for Kia. I am grateful to her because at the last minute she accepted our offer, though she is on a break.

Her car arrived, making my heart twist due to excitement. I am meeting her after almost 3 months. I missed her in front of me so much.

She got down from the car while a few people were following her from behind. She is wearing an off shoulder long white dress, which has a pink flower design in it.

This dress made her collarbone perfectly visible, she must have amazing collar bones which made me feel weak on my knees, the urge to put so many wet kisses on her collarbone to her neck.... oh god shameless Arsh focus on work. Keep your wild thoughts away, though I am only shameless when it comes to her!

She walked towards the entrance of Ivan industry while waving to cameras surrounding her while smiling brightly. "Heyyy Arsh! How are you!" she asked joyfully.

Seeing her moves, smiles like she is very excited to come here. I smiled "I am great after seeing you! Welcome to The Ivan Industry Miss Kia Marshall!" I gave my hand for a hand shake. She giggled and held my hand "Thank you so much Mr. Arsh Ivan".

We directly went to my cabin, "Boby go get her some snacks and Mr. Mark go get everything ready for the shoot. Till then let Miss Kia rest here!" Both of them nodded at me and went out of my cabin.

I turned and looked at Kia who was already looking at me in a very focused gaze which made me a little glup because the way she is looking is kinda fishy.

"You guys also go and rest till the shoot starts and don't worry, I'll be fine here!" Kia said to her bodyguard and staff. They obeyed her and went out.

After they left, only silence was hitting my ears. Ugh why I am feeling nervous near her? It's not like this is the first time we are alone. "Arsh close the curtains!" "Huh?" I got very shocked and confused at the same time because of her sudden order.

"I said turn off the curtains!" she pointed through the white glasses. I press the switch to off the curtains. What she is trying to do? I am feeling scared because out of nowhere she always turns her bold mood on, which is absolutely very scary.

She started coming towards me while making a eye contact with me. The way she is coming is something else. She stopped after reaching in front of me, looking into my eyes she smiled, while putting her head on my chest and locking her hands on my back, she hugged me.

I- I just don't know if I should move or not, should I breathe or not. "Arsh I missed seeing you! We are meeting after so long!" she said while still holding me. I put my shaking hands on her back while hugging her too.

"S-same h-here K-Kia!" oh god what's wrong with me god damn it! "Really?" She broke the hug and looked at me with a suspicious gaze. "Ahh yes!" I looked away. Oh man I am feeling so hot suddenly.

She again started coming near me, what will she do this time. Few minutes ago I was busy with my wild thoughts but her actions were wilder than mine.

Before she can say anything, I change the topic "This is our new launch that you are going to shoot with!" I showed her our new perfumes which we are going to launch.

She pouted while holding one bottle and started spraying on her but she is doing it very seductively, my hand grip got tighter and I am literally sweating. Arsh Ivan control man control.

"Mmh the fragrance is amazing!" "You liked it?" I asked curiously. "Of course but" she started thinking of something. "But" I repeated. "The fragrance of this perfume gives the fragrance of an unexpected romance!" she smiled.

"What? Unexpected romance?" I was confused. "Hmm" she hummed and sprayed it again. The fragrance, her and our eyes again got locked with each other. I can't find her words wrong, she is right! This the fragrance of an unexpected romance but wait is it our unexpected romance?

Suddenly I heard someone enter my cabin but still our eyes are locked with each other. "KIA MY STAR!" Hearing the new voice we both looked at the direction where it was coming from. Seeing the person, Kia's gaze got confused, again at the same time she also can't believe what she is seeing!

Her eyes showing so many emotions together, a big smile touched her lips. "OH MY GOD!" she exclaimed and ran to that person's embrace.

"Omg I can't believe you came back! I missed you so much!" she said while jumping on that person "Rowan Henderson?" I mumbled.........

❝90+ comments for the next chapter and do vote 🫶🏻❞