Green room ୭ৎ

Hey everyone !! This chapter has been sitting in my drafts for god knows how long. It's also quite a long chapter :)

Billies pov:
"Mommy are we there yet?" Maddison whined tugging at my sleeve gaining my attention. "Not yet baby. we will be there soon okay. be patient" We we're currently on our way to the venue I'm performing at tonight with Maddison and finneas next to me and Claudia in the front. The drive was quite long and we still had a bit of time left so I looked through mads little bag searching for something to keep her entertained, as I know she won't wait another 10 minutes.

"Here baby, be careful okay?" I said handing her a little box with cut up strawberries inside. "I will" she smiled as she took them from me before she stated to nibble on a few, occasionally handing me, finneas and Claudia a few making us all giggle.

After a while she had finished her strawberries and asked for her bunny and binki which I gladly passed her allowing her to rest against me for the rest of the ride until we arrived at the back of the venue. I soon heard a crowd of people making me look out the window to make out or at least figure out what was going on only to realise it was paparazzi waiting for us, as they flashed their cameras. Shit.

"Hey mads im gonna need you to be a big girl just for a little minute until we're inside the venue okay? Can you do that for me?" I asked as she pulled her binki out her mouth, placing it in her pocket. She shly nodded her head before also placing her bunny underneath her coat.

Maddison didn't want people to know she regressed, which I fully understand and support. I always want to make her feel comfortable and never feel like she was under some sort of pressure so I always made sure to keep her away from the public especially while she's little.

I grabbed her bag making sure she has everything before throwing it over my shoulder as the driver parked up. Paparazzi came running over with their cameras in their hand as they waited for us to get out the car. Claudia agreed to get out first as we follow behind. I grabbed Maddison's hand as they opened up the door for us.

"Hey Billie! Over here!" "Billie can I get one over here please!" "Just look this way billie!" "Billie and finneas how we feeling about tonight?!" They shouted and chanted as we walked through the crowd ignoring them as I pushed past, holding Maddison close to me. "how excited are you for tonight billie!?" "How does it feel being back on tour?!"

I held Maddison's hand pulling her along with me making sure she's catching up, giving her hand a little squeeze telling her she was okay as I know she doesn't like loud crowds and especially a lot of people around her at once.

"Hey Maddison how do you feel going on tour with Billie?!" "Maddison!" They shouted at her as they cramped over her flashing their lights in her face. Man can't they just leave her alone for once? I looked back to see her with her head down walking as fast as she can as they were practically shouting in her face. I pulled her into my side as she almost tripped over her own feet but soon wrapped her arm around me to try and keep up with me.

Before we knew it we made it into the venue. And I waited as soon as they closed the doors before picking her up holding her against my chest as she laid her head down onto my shoulder knowing she's probably overwhelmed with the crowd. "It's okay now, It's all over. Your okay" I reassured before catching up with fin and Claudia as they walked through to the green room, with Maddison still attached to me as she played with my hair to calm herself down with her head still in the crook of my neck.

Once we reached the green room I looked for a couch to place Maddison down. "There you go sweet girl" I said as I placed her down along with her little bag next to her. She curled her knees up to her chest, holding her bunny close to her once again. I smiled down at her as some people from my team came in to talk through a few things for sound check later on. I helped Maddison get situated by taking of her coat and handing her her binki along with a colouring book.