Here now ୭ৎ

Hey guys!!! Please leave more suggestions <3

Billies pov:
Today Maddison woke up deeper in her headspace which I don't mind as I love it when she's this little. Im currently picking out an outfit for her as we need to be ready in the next hour to run a few errands as I head her cry from the bed. I quickly grabbed one of her skirts and a top along with a cardigan to keep her warm and a pair of tights also to keep her warm. I also grabbed her a diaper as we're going to be out all day and I don't want her having an accident especially since she's regressed Further into her headspace. Once I got everything I quickly made my way over to her as she was still crying. "Shh Shh it's okay" i quietly shushed her as I started to get her changed making her cry even more.

Once she was all done and dressed I picked her up placing her into my arms as she was still crying. "All done sweet girl" I said rocking her in my arms to hopefully stop her cry's. "Are you hungry Angel? Hmm? Is that why your crying?" I asked as I stood up with her in my arms as I made my way over to the kitchen. I opened up a few cupboards searching for something to feed her when I found a pack of oatmeal. Perfect.

I hurriedly started to make it as she continued crying. Poor thing. As I waited for the oatmeal to heat up I got out a sippy cup and filled it up with a bit of apple juice for when she's finished. We were still waiting for her oatmeal as I bounced her up and down and walked around the kitchen hoping to comfort her. Once the microwave beeped telling me it was done I rushed over grabbing it and placing a spoon into the bowl along with it. I grabbed the bowl and sippy cup with my only free hand as I made my way to the couch.

I took a seat as I set her in my lap ready to feed her. I placed some of the oatmeal onto the spoon before blowing it to the correct temperature for her as it was a bit hot before placing it in her mouth. "There we go" I said as she took a few more spoonfuls. "Look at you eating all your oatmeal!" I cheered as I carried on feeding her until the bowl was empty. I then held her sippy cup with her apple juice in up to her mouth as she started to drink it. She snuggled up into my chest as I carried on feeding her. She placed her hand over my chest as she played with the necklace I was currently wearing, while looking up at me.

"Precious girl" i cooed as she finished her juice. I pulled it away from her and placed it onto the table before sitting her up into my lap to clean her face. "Silly girl, You made such a mess" i teased before placing her down onto the couch, I laid a few of her toys out in front of her to allow me to get my breakfast. I made my way over to the kitchen deciding on toast as it was plain and simple and quick to make.

I carried my plate of toast to the living room to Maddison to find her playing with her toys. She looked over at me smiling. I took a seat next to her as I carried on eating my toast. She held up one of her toys in front of me making me smile.
"what do we have here?" I asked her as I took it out her hands, pretending to examine it. She giggled as I handed back to her laughing along with her at her cuteness. I carried on finishing my breakfast before packing Maddison's little bag ready for the day. Once It was all packed and we were ready to go I got us both in the car and made my way to the first errand of the day.

————time skip————

I made my way into the building with Maddison in my arms as she rested her head into the crook of my neck. I was soon met with a few people from my team and my family. We all greeted each other as we all started making our way to another room to talk about a few things for my upcoming tour. As I walked in with Maddison attached to me still I heard her start whining. Everyone started to sit down and talk to one another before the meeting started giving me a chance to sort Maddison out. Not sure why she was whining I sat down with her at the meeting table, holding her close to me but she still continued to whine and wriggle around in my arms. I reached down into her bag for her paci before placing it in her mouth to shush her cry's. "There we go all better now?" I whispered to her as she suckled away on it as I pat her back.