Chapter 19 - Evolved Lifeform

Start from the beginning

"..."

"Damn! This is all because of all you guys! If only you guys didn't exist in the first place! If you were not born, the world would have been a better place!"

Sadly the silence didn't last long as a female captive was not able to control herself, making everyone look at her.

The person who said it was none other than Ayumi herself.

Her face was covered with a huge frown with a crazy expression as she continued to shout at the Ten-s with a hateful expression, making even the likes of Alpha clench their fist while the 'Adults' looked at them.

Ryo stared at her and didn't reply. It was indeed his fault for the destruction but if he replied, the thing would get tense and he didn't want to lose his brain cells debating with a crazy person for no reason when he could use the time to think about something else.

"You guys are nothing more than monsters! Born to destroy things! I hope you die in the most gruesome way possible!"

"Stop talking, Ayumi! Have we not suffered enough because of you?"

As if feeling anger, Toru wasn't able to control himself and angrily confronted her.

As he spoke, two soldiers collected themselves, making them quickly take action, and held Ayumi back on the ground, trying to keep her silent and not disturb the others. They quickly placed a silencing device over her mouth to keep her from saying anything anymore.

As he looked at the scene with a disinterested face, his attention was suddenly attracted to Zero Two. His eyes narrowed as he watched her clench her fist and tremble in confusion. It was a terrifying experience for her, and after suffering from it, she might be feeling confused, nervous, and fearful of the accusation of Ayumi.

*Sign*

'These emotions... Well... I really should have trained Zero Two to have control over her insecurities...'

With a sign, Ryo stood up, making everyone look at him.

Ryo stood up and calmly walked up to the struggling Ayumi and stared at her with cold eyes for a second, then he looked up to the guards and said, "Release her mouth. I want to talk to her."

As if feeling a bit of pressure from Ryo, the guards hesitated a little and looked at Toru for further instructions, making Toru look at Ryo and say, "Omega, now is not the ri-"

"Release her mouth."

With a cold expression, Ryo narrowed his eyes at Toru, making him feel a chill in his spine. With a bit of fear, Toru looked at the guards and while massaging his head, he commanded, "Release her mouth. Let her talk to Omega."

As soon as they got the command, the soldiers didn't wait anymore and quickly deactivated the gadget over Ayumi's mouth, making her scrawl and stare at Ryo with a hateful expression and ask, "What is it? Do you want me to feel guilty? You are wro-"

"You talk too much."

"Gahh!!?"

Grabbing Ayumi's cheeks and pushing pressure on them to make her open her mouth, Ryo coldly looked at Ayumi as he forced her, making Ayumi surprised as she suddenly felt bad promotion.

Looking at the cold royal purple eyes staring at her, sweat started to pour all over Ayumi's body.

"You don't have the right to judge us. Let me help you know your place."

*Tear*

"AHHHHHH!"

A loud bone-chilling scream rang out in the whole carrier. The passengers watched in dread as Ryo inserted his finger into Ayumi's mouth and tore off her tongue while plucking out a few frontal teeth from her mouth, making blood splash out of her mouth and throw them on the ground.