☆Home☆

This chapter is only Aidens pov
________________________________
Aidens pov!
After 2 hours I'm home!!! I ran to my bed and went to my phone and I got some notifications of my followers. I decided to read some. It's al the same.. "you don't deserve James" and "But he used you!" I'm to tired to deal with these comments, as I was about to sleep I got a text: (22:37) 'Can you call I'm bored :(((' It was from James. I read his text like 5 times before replying. I just don't know if I wanna call, I'm just tired. ((22:39)) 'I'm a bit tired rn. I can call for like 5 mins :)' I hope he doesn't mind that. As I was to get a glass of water I've got a text, again from James: ((22:39)) 'Sure!!! I don't mind!!' After 5 seconds I got a call. "Hii, how are you??" James asked. I just replied with "good, I guess" I don't know what to say, I'm just tired. "You sound tired, like REALLY tired" "i already told you that in text, but can we call tomorrow??" I hope he doesn't beg. "Ofc! Wanna hang out tomorrow???" He asked. I mean I have nothing to do so yea "sure, I'm not busy" "okayy goodnight Aiden!!" I was to tired to speak so I just said "night" he hung up and I placed my phone next to my bed. I wanna surprise James tomorrow, but with what? He doesn't like a lot. Only parties... I can't just throw a party while we hang out?? He also loves dogs, Books. Mostly from booktok, drawing and chocolate. Aha! Chocolate will do! But what flavour.. Milka.. No he doesn't like that. Oreo's?? Yes!! He loves them. I decide to put my headphones away and to go sleep because tomorrow.
________________________________
308 words :P