telling him that you're pregnant (requested)

"Good morning," Felix whispered in your ear as he kissed your cheek lovingly.

You chuckled as you opened your tired eyes.

"Actually, I think I should tell you good afternoon considering you were so tired and you slept so late."

You looked over at the clock, seeing that it was just a few minutes after noon.

"Sorry. I've been so tired lately." You said but he just shook his head.

"It's fine. I know you haven't been feeling well. That's why I let you sleep. He said before kissing the corners of your lips.

He gently laid over you as you wrapped your arms around his neck, smiling from ear to ear as you held him so close to you.

"It's our anniversary tomorrow. Two years together." He reminded you, smiling brightly.

"I know. I can't believe how far we've come. I fall even more in love with you every single day." You said before kissing his cheek.

"And I fall even more in love with you every day, my love." He said, softly caressing your cheek.

"I have something for you."

He sat down beside you and furrowed his eyebrows.

"Baby, our anniversary isn't until tomorrow." He chuckled.

"I know. But I wanted to give this to you today. I can't wait another day, I'm too excited: You'll love it, trust me." You said before placing the gift box on his lap.

It wasn't a huge box but it did leave him curious.

He took off the bow you placed on top and then took off the top before grabbing what was inside.

His breath hitched in his throat when he saw what it was.

There was no mistaking it.

It said the word pregnant on it.

It was a positive pregnancy test.

He looked over at you in shock and you just stared at him wordlessly, letting the news sink in as you waited for his reaction.

"You're serious? You're pregnant?" He asked.

"I am, Felix. I'm pregnant. You're going to be a dad."

You watched as the biggest and brightest smile began to pull at his lips.

His heart began to leap in excitement before he put the test back in the box and pulled you onto his lap.

He threw his arms around you and held you tight before he began to kiss your face.

"I found out just last night before you got home." You said. "Felix, we're having a baby!"

He almost looked as if he was going to cry.

The news was so unexpected but brought him so much happiness.

"This is all I've ever wanted." He said. "A family with you. I can't believe it's happening but I'm so happy, Y/N!"

"So am I." You said before giving him a soft kiss.

"Just wait until we tell the boys. They're going to be so happy!" He grinned.

He held you tight for a moment, keeping you so close as his heart filled with love and happiness.

But after a moment, he pulled away and lifted your shirt a little.

He gently placed his hand over your stomach.

"It's crazy to think about... our baby is in here." He spoke in disbelief, staring at you in awe. "I love you so much."

"I love you too." You said before he kissed your cheek and then began to kiss your stomach.

"We love you so much already." He whispered. "We can't wait to meet you."

Your heart fluttered as you watched him caress your bump and kiss across it, knowing already that your baby was going to be so loved.

"This is the start of the rest of our lives together, baby." He said as he looked at you adoringly.

"I'm so excited."

"Me too." He said before giving you another hug, beyond excited to begin this new journey with you, swearing he'd be there every step of the way.