he comes home to find you asleep

Felix tried to be as quiet as he could as he walked into your shared home.

It was late and he was just now getting home after spending the last several hours doing various activities with the boys.

He had a great day but he couldn't deny that he was exhausted and happy to be home.

He wanted nothing more than to cuddle you and give you all the kisses he possibly can.

Even though it was late, nearing one am, he figured you'd still be awake as lately, you've been up at this hour as sleep has been a struggle for you.

So he thought he'd find you upstairs in bed but awake with your favorite show playing on the tv or funny videos coming from your phone.

He climbed the stairs and went down the hall before appearing in your shared room.

"I'm back, baby. Did you miss me?" He asked with a smile.

But he froze on his feet upon seeing you curled up on his side of the bed with one of his shirts on as you slept soundly with one earbud in your ear.

He walked closer to you and heard his own voice coming through the earbud and his heart melted when he saw that you were watching videos of him.

If you couldn't fall asleep with his arms around you and his voice in your ear then you'd be happy to take what you could get, which was opening up your YouTube and watching videos of your sweet boyfriend there.

He took the earbud out of your ear and put it back in its case, finding the other on the sheets beside you as it had slipped out sometime as you slept.

He put the case on your nightstand before he took a moment to admire you as you slept.

Your eyelashes fluttered and your breaths were soft and you looked like an angel to him.

He couldn't help but smile as his heart began to swell with adoration for you.

He noticed that the blanket was at your feet so he pulled it up to your shoulders so you wouldn't get cold as you slept.

He leaned in and placed a soft, lingering kiss on your forehead.

You slowly opened your eyes and met his and as he stroked your cheek lovingly, you closed your eyes again.

"Felix, you're home." You said quietly and sleepily.

"I'm home." He said softly. "Go back to sleep, sweet girl."

You began to fall back asleep as he changed out of his dirty clothes and into some comfortable pajamas.

He brushed his teeth and washed his face before getting into bed with you, curling up on your side since you were sound asleep on his.

He scooted close to you and put his arms around you to cuddle you as you slept.

His lips lovingly brushed across your neck and you awoke again with a little smile on your face, though you kept your eyes closed and your back against his chest.

"I missed you so much today." He whispered.

"Missed you too." You sleepily spoke.

"I love you so much, more than anything in the world." He said as he took your hands into his and held them.

"I love you more."

He shook his head with a smile, mumbling to you about how that was just not possible as you drifted off to sleep again in his arms, warm and happy.

"Sleep tight, darling." He said. "Have sweet dreams."

You were already sleeping again but he stayed awake a little longer to listen to you breathe and keep you close to him.

He never wanted these moments to end and he never wanted to let you.