Moving day

"mum I could move in with Niall" I said.

" Thats a great idea Bri" she replied.

I told Niall that I would move in with him and he was more than happy.

~ Friday~

Today was moving in day. Brooke and Nikayla were over helping me pack the last of my possessions.

" Hey baby" I said

"Hey gorgeous" he replied.

" I'm so excited" I said happily.

I honestly cant imagine not being with Niall.

" I can't believe your mine " I said.

" I love you being mine" he whispered in my ear.

I got in the loaded car with Niall. Brooke and Nikayla followed in there car.

~Nialls house ~

Friday

"welcome home baby" Niall said.

"I love it bub" I replied.

Niall's flat was just perfect. The right size and close to the University. I walked up to Niall's room. I mean our room.

Niall kissed my lips softly. " I hope you like it baby" he said. I kissed him aggressively. Suddenly Nikayla walked in on us.

"um sorry ah.." she stuttered. Niall laughed and pulled me into him.

"I was just saying all your boxes are inside so brooke and I were leaving" Nikayla finished, her checks red.

"Oh thats fine. Thanks for the help." I said before Nikayla quickly exited the room. I blushed hard at the thought of her seeing me and Niall kissing.

Niall kissed me again. "We can do more now we are alone" he said with a smirk.

"like unpack" I sassed back. Niall just laughed and picked me up and carried me into the lounge where all my stuff was.

Nialls POV

" Lets take your clothes up stairs baby" I said.

I grabbed one of the bags and took it to my room. I had already cleared some space in the walk in robe for Brianna. to be honest I didn't have much closes to put in there anyway.

Brianna opened her suitcase which was full of clothes and started hanging them all. It was going to be different living with her all the time. She was amazing and I really wanted this. I just hoped she would still like me after spending so much time with me.

~2 hours later ~

I watched Brianna put the last of her stuff away. I was so happy. Words cant describe the feeling inside me. I couldn't wait to wake up next to her. She was perfect.

Briannas POV

"Brianna tonight im taking you out clubbing with the lads. Invite who you want. Its a celebration" Niall said hugging me. I kissed his nose and he turned mr around so my back was pressed against his chest.

I got my phone out and text my girls.

To; Nikayla, Brooke, Lucy, Jade

Going clubbing tonight at 10. Be there babes. xx Brianna ♡

I was so excited. Clubbing with the girls was so fun. Niall said Dani, Gretta, El amd Perrie would be there too. I have a feeling the boys will make this a night to remember.