𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

-•❦•-

-•❦•-

𝑃𝐴𝑅𝑇𝑌

-•❦•-

After my not so innocent morning with Bernard, he left but not before cleaning me up, he was so gentle with me.

I'm not gonna lie I was craving his touch for so long, ever since that night in the club I was craving for Bernard to touch me, everywhere.

Before he left he told that he was going to pick me up at eight, since I'm going to that party.

I'm so excited, most because I'm going with him, as a partner, as his partner.

Mom called me and told me that she wanted to see me, it's been a while since I haven't seen them.

So now I'm heading there now, I'm eager to see them I miss them, specifically Isabella.

I parked the car in front of the mansion and got out, I ring the doorbell and the maid, Lily, opener the door.

"Good afternoon Ms. Reyes" she greeted me politely.

"Good afternoon Lily" I smiled at her, she putted herself to a side and I entered.

"Where are they?" I asked Lily.

"In the living Miss" I nodded and walked towards the living room.

When I stepped in, I saw my parents hugging each other. Dad broke the hug and cupped mom's face lovingly, she smiled and closed her eyes when dad took her lips in his.

I smiled at them, anyone can tell how much they love each other... I hope one day I can have something like that with Bernard.

"Bella!" I turned around when I heard someone calling me, it was Matteo.

Meanwhile mom and dad snapped out of their lalala land.

"Hey Matt" I greeted him with a smile, he approached me and pulled me in a brotherly hug.

"Angel, how are you?" dad and mom came to us, he kissed my forehead and mom hugged me.

"Fine... how's Isabella? I want to see her" I talk to her everyday on the phone but since that day I couldn't come here again, I've been busy lately.

"She's upstairs with her doctor" mom replied and I nod.

"I'm going to see her" I make my way upstairs, heading towards Isabella's room, I opened the door with a grin on my face.