𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

-•❦•-

-•❦•-

𝑆𝐻𝐸'𝐿𝐿 𝐵𝐸 𝑀𝐼𝑁𝐸

-•❦•-

"Goodbye Bernard... I hope I'll never see you again" she said and left.

Oh baby you have no idea in what you got yourself into.

You got my attention and I have no intention in letting you go. You just wait until I get my hands on you again.

With all of my thoughts I exited the bathroom with fire in my eyes.

I was beyond angry, in my entire life no women had ever leave me I was the one who throw them out! Karma I must say!

Don't worry amore you'll see me again, and next time you'll beg for my touch.

I smirk at my thoughts.

Now I have to find Alexandre, that fucker must be with some girl.

I walked towards the VIP area and I was right.

Alexandre was eating a girl's face while his hand were down on her and she was moaning.

Gross!

"Alexandre, andiamo... Ho finito qui stasera"(Alexandre, c'mon... I'm done here tonight) I said not bothering to look at them.

"Oh, come on bro... fun had just started" he whined catching his breath.

"I don't give a fuck... I'm leaving, if you wanna stay the do it, but I'm going" I said annoyed.

"Well fine... jeez what happened?, you were okay before going down there and danced with that__" he paused when realization hit him. I raise my eyebrows.

"Fuck... the girl didn't want you back" he laughed.

"Stop laughing if you want your dick in its place" I rolled my eyes.

"Okay, okay I'm sorry" he raised his hands in surrender.

"Let's go" I walked out.

"Umm what about me?" The girl that was on Alexandre's lap said with a frown.

"I'm sorry beautiful... some other time" Alexandre replied and gesture her to get out of his lap, and she did.

Alexander walked beside me towards the parking lot of the club.

"Seriously bro... what happened with her" he asked me.

"She said she belong to someone else" I replied and my blood started boiling.

"Shit" Alexander cursed.

"But don't worry I'll fine her and she'll be mine for good" I said with a smirk on my face.

Alexander look at me confused.

"For good?" He asked in disbelief not expecting this from me. But to be honest, I'll never behave like this before.

"Yes, she'll be mine. I want her" I said

"Well, okay... but do you think she'll want you back, i mean, didn't you said that she had some boyfriend or whatever" Alexandre says.

"I don't care, if I have to take care of that 'boyfriend' then trust me I will" I replied honestly.

"What do you want me to do?" Alexandre asked me.

"I want you to search everything about her, and I mean it... every single thing" I told him with a smirk.

"Okay" he said boringly.

Don't worry amore... I'll find you and when I do, you won't be able to run away from me.

Alexander look at him worriedly, probably not understanding my behavior, but I don't care... I know what I want.

꧁꧂

I arrived at home after leaving Alexander in his place.

I walked in and an unpleasant scene greeted me when I was passing the living room. My father was fiercely kissing my mother and probably doing some other things.

My mother was on my father's lap they were sitting on the couch, he broke the kiss and cupped her face possessively staring intensely at her.

"Tell baby... who do you belong to?" My father asked in his deep voice.

I hate how possessive my father could be with my mom. Years of marriage and his obsession is still there, stronger then before actually!

"You... I only belong to you and no one else" my mom moaned and rest her head in my father's shoulder with her eyes close biting her bottom lip.

Okay... this was my moment to go, I knew that they were not only kissing.

I rolled my eyes.

Why they always have to do this kind of things all over the house, I mean, they have a soundproof room where no one can hear their things.

But whatever, I'm used to it anyway.

"Please don't stop... please Leo" my mom cried out.

And I hurriedly head upstairs not wanting to hear how my dad makes my mom cum.

Gross!

Once I reached to my room I took a shower and change into sweatpants and a white t-shirt, to be comfortable.

When I got on bed my mind went to her.

The way she was begging me, the way she shivered, everything. Her smiled, her voice, her body, the way she behaved, she was perfect.

"I'll find you amore... you'll be mine and only mine" I said to myself and after daydreaming about all the thing I wanted to do with her I fell into a deep slumber.

꧁꧂

I don't know why, but I love Bernard's parents.🤭