𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘

-•❦•-

-•❦•-

𝐶𝑂𝑁𝐹𝑅𝑂𝑁𝑇

-•❦•-

I was sitting in my desk at my office, doing some paperworks.

After being in Bernard's house I went to mine and get ready for work, I didn't even see Kate when I got home she wasn't there, I supposed she is working as well. Who knows.

I'm stuffed in work lately, even though I'm the boss here it's not just me sitting on my chair all day while my employees do all the work.

The other way around, I do a lot of things, almost all of them to be honest.

Suddenly the office phone rang, I took it and put on loudspeaker.

"Yes?" I ask while writing down a few things.

"Ms. Reyes, Mr. Theodore is here, he is asking for you... he says he wants to meet you" I took deep breaths to control my anger, Theodore has been calling me since this morning, but I just ignored his calls and messages.

I could literally kill him, if I could.

"Don't let him in" I say in a professional yet angry tone.

"Okay miss" My secretary says and I hung up the phone.

"How dare he!" I say to myself.

I continued doing my work when the door got slammed open making me flinch, I look up and I saw him.

My secretary came behind him.

"I'm sorry miss, I told him that you weren't available but he didn't listen"

"It's okay Lily you can go" I dismiss her.

"What the fuck Arabella?" Theodore says.

I glared at him with a hateful gaze.

"What do you want?" I say in a cold tone, like I'm not interested that he is standing in front of me right now.

"Why won't you respond my calls and messages? Did something happened?" I want to laugh at his face, he is acting like he wasn't fucking other girl last night. After what I did with Bernard in the bathroom's club, I felt guilty at first.

I couldn't even look at Theodore in the eyes due to the shame and guilt that I felt but he is standing in front of me like he didn't do anything, it angers me!

I closed my fists tightly, I literally want to kill him right now. I stood up and walk close to him, he tried to step closer to me but I stepped back.

"Baby tell me wh__" Before he could say something else, my hand landed on his cheek, hard, my own hand stung due to the hard slap. But he deserves it.

"Don't you dare call me baby!" I shouted.

"What? What was that?" He asks me shocked.

"Are you gonna act like you weren't fucking a women last night in your living room? Hmm?" I say with glossy eyes, no! I won't cry for him.

His face went pale when he heard those words coming out of my mouth, he look at me with guilt filled eyes but they didn't do anything to me. I was fuming in anger by now.

"B_Bella, let me explain" He stutters, grabbing my hand but I jerk it back.

"Explain what? I don't want to hear it" I raised my hand to stop him.

"Yesterday I went to your house, I wanted to make up things with you but instead I found you fucking some girl?" I spat.

"It was a mistake, I don't know what happened to me... Bella please forgive me baby" I can't forgive him but I can't say anything because I cheated on him first, only difference is he doesn't know and probably would never know.

I turned around, walking towards the desk I sat dow again. I look at him with cold eyes.

"Theodore, I really don't want to hear anything right know, can we just forget this, you do your life, I'll do mine but I won't be with you anymore" I announced.

His face fell.

"How can you quiet on us so easily, do you know how much I love you Arabella?" He looks at me in disbelief and I look at him blankly.

"You didn't think about me while fucking her" I say coldly.

"Now please, get out of here and don't show me your face again!" I gritted.

He didn't say anything else, he just turned around to leave and slammed the door close. I breathe out and rubbed my temple.

꧁꧂

After few hours I finished my work, I got a call from my mother she said she wanted to meet me.

So here I am, parking my car in front of the huge mansion, I still can't believe how they can live in such a big house, Vinc_ I mean my father told me that he is a remarkable businessmen in America, he must be very famous because damn!

Anyways, when I got out of the car, I walked towards the door and some guards greeted me, I rang the doorbell, after some minutes a maid open the door and greeted me as well.

I told her that I was here to visit my mother so she lead me towards what I supposed is her office.

She left me there and I knocked the door three times but I got no response, slowly I open the door, my jaw dropped when I saw my father literally eating mom's face.

Eww!!

I knocked the door once again but this time hard enough to grab their attention.

It worked, they separate and look towards the door where I was.

"Oh, Bella honey" My mother says and get away from dad.

"I'm sorry I interrupted you, I knocked the door three times and you didn't respond" I apologize.

"You didn't interrupt anything darling, actually your father doesn't know how to keep his hand to himself" She glared at him and he winked at her playfully, I chuckled.

I'm really happy that they have such a strong and healthy relationship after so many years.

"I called you here because I want to talk about a lot of thing with you, I want to know everything that happened to you my love" She says.

"In that case I should leave you both alone, I'll have my own occasion to talk to you angel" Dad approaches us and gives me a soft kiss on the forehead, whenever
I'm around them I feel safe.

"I love you" He pecks mom's lips and she smiled ear to ear.

"And I love you too" He smiles at me and I do the same.

"Come, let's sit over here" She says when dad exited the office, she walked toward the couch and we both sat on it.

"So Bella, I want to know everything, what do you remember?" She says hesitatingly like she's afraid that what I'm about to tell her won't be good, and sadly she's right.

꧁꧂

𝐇𝐈𝐈 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐈𝐅𝐔𝐋 𝐏𝐄𝐎𝐏𝐋𝐄! 𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆?, 𝐈𝐍 𝐌𝐘 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐀 𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐄 𝐎𝐑 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆😭

𝐀𝐍𝐘𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐀 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐅𝐄!

𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄!!😘