☸️Pirates Smp: Time To Worry and Panic☸️

Scott stood behind him, biting the inside of his mouth as he watched Martyn pressing something on his phone and each time Martyn began to pace faster, he got more tense and his grip was tightened on that device.

"Anything?"
Martyn shook his head,"No. . . He's not responding. . . Did, did Chest find him and take him, did they find him?!-", Scott stepped him, tapping his arm a few times before he grabbed his arm as a type of comfort.
"Martyn; Take a deep breath with me."
Martyn did, it didn't make him feel any better but it did clear his head a little to help him focus on Scott.
"Maybe. . . Maybe he's asleep, in your world you need to sleep, but if that's not the case maybe there's something blocking the connection? You did say an Agent could disguise themselves as a Player or CPC.", Martyn gulps, his throat felt dry and a lump was in his throat.
"But. . . That would mean someone on the Island. . ."
They looked at the Island, full of familiar players that were their friends.
"But. . . Who would The Agents pose as, you have a grudge against everyone."
"That's true but. . ."
Martyn sighed,"Scar and Eret are top on my list, especially with Eret's past and Scar is. . . Scar.", the question was now of who was the Agent.
And how they could fix the connection and find out if Doc was okay.