Chapter 3: He needs help .

*SOPHIA'S POV*

My phone finally rings and I don't waste a second taking the call "Sofie babe have you gone crazy? 60 CALLS? I CANT EVRN TAKE SHIT WITH PEACE?" Jay yells..if he was infront of me I'd punch him nothing harmful tho.

"Jay honey I'm sorry for wasting your *shit time* but THE AMEXDONS ARE HERE!!!" I say anxiously "you kidding me?? It's 12 30 only ....tf! They early?" I sigh.

"Yes they are early they forgot to inform and noe that Grump Alex is legit saying if we don't don't the meeting soon they'll leave...jay I think I'm having a panic attack"

"Heyy calm tf down! Nobody gonna give my baby a attack accept me! Dw just keep them busy with your  dance , Dad won't be coming today becouse he had to leave for Australia last night becouse of some emergency...it's just gonna be me and you"

And he gave me another attack. How can I do a meeting or a decision without uncle ! The BOSS! "Jay how could uncle do that?? How do we  make the decision now?" I say nervously.

"Sophia Kaine your project is amazing and so is your presentation. You have a mind of a businesswoman and dad always said that ...he trusted you and me for this...we can do it bestie...take a deep breath and hold up ...I'm coming okay?"

I take a deep breath . "Okay ...I'll keep them busy just don't be late hmm? And drive safely" . With that he cut the call and I take 2 minutes to regain my confidence taking a deep breath again.

I walk inside the room. My eyes Fall on Mr. Alex who looks like he's about to kill every person he finds annoying and...I may be one of them.

On the other hand Mr. Tristan is smiling at his phone...tho they are brothers but it doesn't seem like that at all.

"I hope I didn't keep you waiting for a while..." I say in a soft tone fidgeting with my fingers to calm my anxiety .
"Hurry up then .I've things to do unlike sleeping" Mr Alex says in a harsh tone.

Okay I already hate him. Maybe it's some time of billionaire shit? To be hot and fucking rude .

Wait- did I call him hot? I mean he is hot...but won't change the fact that he acts like a dick. His brother on the other hand seem to be too much involved ok his phone.

When Mr.Alex saw my gaze drifting towards his brother he glared at his brother and in return  Mr. Tristan grinned.  Wow...2 brothers could be this differnt? Well how would I know ...I don't have any siblings .

I cleared my throat as u finally spoke "My partner is coming , you're early anyways and it was also not informed about your early arrival so you can't blame me or my company " I said professional , I could see him clenching his jaw ...god I badly want to punch his attitude.

"As soon as my partner arrives we'll start the meeting" I gave him the fake smile and sat on the chair  infront of Tristan who raised his brows while grinning . Do I have something on my face? .

.............♡◇♧•♡•♡•◇•◇•°◇•◇•......

*ALEX'S POV*

She looked ao much better when she as asleep , ast least that pretty mouth of hers was shut.
Nobody had the audacity to shut me up or answer me back like she did...and Tristan was grinning like an idiot. 

For some reason I liked how she talked,  so professional , so calm yet her body language said something else.

I just know Tristan is going to make the hell out of me after we leave . I've wasted enough time here but for some stupid reason I was willing to wait for her partner .

When she used the term "partner" I wondered if she was taken ...the words didn't settle to me . Then I saw her finger and to my surprise she was wearing a ring .

It looked horrible on her , the ring didn't deserve her . I wanted to take that ring off of her finger and watch her eyes go wide .

I'm actually astonished on my own behavior ...I never acted like this towards any girl or woman and that's why Tristan was grinning like an asshole .

My brother knew me more than anyone , he knew my past, he knew my nature , he knew my odds , he knew my likes ...it wouldn't be hard for him to figure out something about me .

And that annoyed me to hell. I was a private person since forever ,I don't like sharing anything from my head becouse I don't feel like . Also becouse I Don find anyone that imported know about My emotions and thoughts .

Yet Tristan was really good at solving my puzzled nature .

She sat infront of Tristan and her whole focus was on his phone,  probably wondering how's he so calm .

.....°♡•◇°◇°◇°◇°◇°◇°◇°◇°......
*AUTHORS POV*

Silence settled in there for few minutes making it awkward and more anxious for Sofia , she kept tapping her feet on the floor waiting for Jay. She was going to kill him after the meeting she decided .

Alex didn't show but his whole focus was on her movements,  her features and thinking what would be going on into her head .

On the other hand Tristan was scrolling throw Reels. Suddenly sounds if moaning and skin slapping came from his phone which be quickly stopped but it was heard by everyone in the room .

Sofia's cheeks turned hue of red becouse of embarrassment and her eyes widen at Tristan . "Swear these kids post anything  these days , don't mind darling I swear i wasn't watching porn in the middle of our waiting time" Tristan said giving her a sly smile and winking afterwards .

Alex gave him a big glare , he probably was planning to delete his accs on social media .

Tristan looked at Sofia and asked bluntly "Do you watch porn?" Sophia's eyes widen she almost chocked her own breath . How could he be so blunt? She thought. 

"I don't-" she said looking away being embarrassed...she reallt wanted to kill Jay for leaving her in this situation rn .WHERE THE HELL IS HE .

Alex looked at Tristan with a "You're dead" face and Tristan grinned .
"Don't mind me darling,  I'm a curious soul...it was just a random question I hope you aren't mad about it" Tristan said with a sly smile.

It seemed like he meant meant he said , maybe that's his way to be friendly ?. Before i could speak Mr. ALEX spoke "Her name is Sophia ...nor darling" he definitely spoke her name in the most attractive voice ever but she won't admit it .

"I mean she doesn't mind? Do you mind if I call you darling Sophie?" Tristan grinned .
"I-" Mr Alex cut me before I could speak again.
"Tristan we aren't making friends here be professional and stop talking nonsense I've already wasted a lot of time being here" He stood up from the chair and went towards the door.

Before he could go Sophia came and stopped him"Mr . ALEX! you can't go like this !"

"What's going on here?"  Jay finally came making Sophia a bit calm .

TO BE CONTINUED.

........................♡.....................

okay saur-

It legit took me like daysss to write this , and most of it is written today becouse I'm a lasy ass person so I just can't do anything constantly.  buttt I'll surely devour this story with my whole heart .