Settling them in

Open in a comfortable room with a big screen in the middle and a couch facing it. Jana sat on the couch. She concentrated and immediately Double Life Scott, Scott of Rivendell, Scott of Chromia, necromancy witch Scott, and New Life Scott were teleported into the couch in the room. Needless to say, Double Life Scott and New Life Scott were extremely confused and agitated, but the others were getting used to it.

DL: Wha-?!

NL: What happened?!

S1 and s2(Looking at each other.): It's you! Wait, you know me?

WC(Looking at s2.): Wait, you're the one-

Jana: Hi, Scott.

Everyone(Turning to look at her.): Yes? (Then they all looked at each other.) What?

NL: Are we all named 'Scott'?

WC: Apparently.

S1: Hi, Jana. It's been a while.

S2(Looking at s1): You know Jana too?

S1: Wait, you know her?

WC(A little impatiently.): For your information, I know her too.

DL(Confused.): So do you all know her?

NL(Offering.): Does it help if I say I don't?

S1(Explaining.): She handles the afterlife.

Jana: Thank you, Scott.

NL: Can someone explain why we're all named Scott and why we all look like each other?

DL: What do you mean, we all look like each other? You've got orange hair and he's got a yellow eye and that one's just black and dreary-looking.

WC: It's my asthetic, don't judge me.

Jana: You don't always look exactly the same when you're reincarnated into another life, Scott.

S1: Wait, we're all just reincarnations of the same person?

Jana: Yes.

S2(Pointing at WC.): How is he a version of me? He looks like the opposite of me.

WC: You're the colorful person who's friends with Shelby, aren't you?

S1 and s2: You know Shelby?

NL(Offering.): You guys know Shelby? I haven't met her formally yet but I know she's around somewhere.

WC(Wondering.): Do we all know Shelby?

DL: Who's Shelby?

Jana: Anyway, before you ask why all of you are here, I'll explain. I've had this idea for a while, and I've decided to try it now. You're all going to react to each other.

WC: Oh, like how you had me react to the other witches.

S2(Suspiciously.): Wait, are you a witch?

WC: Yes, and is it because I'm a boy? Don't judge me, there are other boy witches.

S1(Offering.): I have a friend named Gem and she's a female wizard. It's not that uncommon apparently.

S2(Shrugging.): No, it's not like that. I just don't really trust witches that much, I had a bad experience with one.

DL: Wait, witches, like the mob?

WC: Do you not have witches in your life?

DL: Just the mobs...

NL: What's with your life anyway?

Jana: That's going to be explained when I talk about his life, because as I mentioned, you're going to react to your other lives.

WC: What's the reason for this reacting session? I get the feeling you have reasons for all of them.

S1(Pointing at s2): Yeah, she made me react to him and his friends to make me feel better.

S2: Wait, she did that? She had us react to you and your friends to learn lessons.

Jana: This is my fourth session, okay? And I mainly invite the same people. But anyway, the reason is mostly to teach Scott a lesson.

Everyone: Which Scott?

Jana: The one with orange hair. He's the latest one of you.

NL: Didn't expect to have this many other lives already...

Jana: You had a lot of crazy lives is all I'll say. But anyway, let's get to the reacting session.

WC: What's the order? Lore and content like last time?

Jana: No. This time it's based on who's life was first.

DL: I am so confused. This is too weird for me.

S1: What, is your life boring or something?

DL: What's your definition of boring?