2 | Aᴡᴀᴋᴇɴ

"Leave me alone, We had a 'Deal' did you already forget..!" ??? Spoke while backing into a wall.

"I did what you wanted! You promised... You... You.. lied.." ??? Tears streamed down their eyes as they looked up at the blurry faces smiling back at them.

? ? ? •P O V•

"Why did you... lie to me..?" I mumbled before, shifting my body to feel comfy.

Waking up from tears in my eyes, I began to wipe them away, slowly realizing the environment around me was different yet peaceful as the birds were chirping, "Is this just another dream..?" I spoke to myself without expecting an answer.

"Another Dream? I assure you that what you're seeing isn't a dream." Jing Yuan spoke in a soft tone, standing from his seat.

Hearing his voice, my eyes widened at his feedback therefore his presence was hidden a little too well.

"Who are you, and why... Just why couldn't I sense your presence just now!" I then narrowed my eyes at him as my whole body was leaning back on the bed frame getting ready for an escape.

Jing Yuan chuckled while standing from his seat to walk over toward the door and lock it in front of her sight, "I should be asking the questions, more or less and I can't determine if you're a Friend of foe. After the amount of people's lives and pain, you brought but also took, I have questions to ask you about this incident 'you' Specifically caused."

You hesitated for a moment, before speaking.

"I have no right to speak on these matters, nor does this information you are consulting me about are none of your concern." I was being stubborn, but I couldn't trust anyone anymore from past experiences.

Jing Yuan sighed, before realizing the girl was being stubborn with her words, "Let's start slow then, I am General Jing Yuan, and 'everything' that just occurred in these recent events 3 days ago, are all my concerns." He said annoyed slightly by her words.

I was surprised, his introduction was so bland, and "Lame, you call that an introduction. Look Jin Yan I don't care who you are nor will you know who I am." I rolled my eyes, before shifting them away from his glaze.

"Alright, if you say so Ms.[Y/N]. Do take all the time in the world to introduce yourself." Jing Yuan smirked as if he knew what he was doing.

"What did you just say, because haha... I know my hearing must be very bad from that crash." I then was concerned as if I heard my name fall from his mouth.

"Oh, [Y/N] you are such a lost cause. You have been sleeping for 3 days now, and during those days we were also investigating the aircraft. Surprisingly we stumbled across some paperwork, about some test subjects but half of them had deceased marked on the papers as if they were failed subjects." Jing Yuan spoke stating his cause.

"But that still doesn't explain how you know my name. There are many of paperwork with the deceased on them. So how-" Before I could finish, Jing Yuan placed a finger over my mouth hushing me.

"I was just about to get to your question." He spoke respectfully, "We found your name on a test tube, on a clipboard stating this subject was still alive, but it had no other information on you at all but seeing you were the only person alive on the ship, I assumed that it was you. My guess was supposedly correct." Jing Yuan sighed as he finished his sentence.

"I... Well, that doesn't give me the excuse to be nice to you Jin Yan." I said In a worried tone, "Look, Everything I have bought upon you and your people... It was an accident, I didn't know I was going to cause any harm. I personally thought I'd die along with the aircraft..." I muttered the last part.

"Personally die along with the aircraft? I understand you're a test subject so it's fine for you not to trust me right now. You probably have been through so much pain." Jing Yuan said concerned as he removed his hand from hushing her.

"Right..." I said before I was about to offer my help, he spoke over me.

"So you'll be my prisoner til I get to the bottom of this situation." Jing Yuan spoke without any hesitation.

My eyes widened at his words once he said prisoner, "What...?" I muttered under my breath slowly starting to get pissed.

"Exactly what you heard Ms.[Y/N], I must keep you locked up til further notice." Jing Yuan looked into [Y/N] eyes completely dedicated to his choice, "Do I make myself clear?"

Tightening my fist, (I didn't want that life again. Locked away with no freedom in my control), My eyes began to narrow as he looked into my eyes with no remorse, "I'm sorry," I muttered the first sentence as my voice spoke up, "But I will not accept those types of conditions! Not now nor ever!" I spoke out of anger.

Jing Yuan's eyes closed calmly as he sighed, "Fu Xuan told me you'd say something like this, then let's make a different agreement." He began to open his eyes and spoke with a soft tone, "You'll be my assistant."

Surprised by his sudden change in words, "Assistant? Wait hold on, you're not going to force me to not be your prisoner?" I said slightly confused.

"Why would I force you, when you spoke the truth? You had nothing to do with the aircraft, Other than crash it but you had no intention of living in the end." Jing Yuan sighed as he responded.

"Wait, I'm not understanding though, you're not going to argue with me? Y'know cause I yelled at you? Like c'mon no person can be this calm when someone throws backlash at them" I said pressing on to the conversation from earlier.

"Enough," His pupils glowed brightly like they were pulsing before going back to normal, "Just answer my question, Also that needle..." Jing Yuan went quiet as a rattle on the door knob and a quick knock was heard.

"Sir? Are you alright in there, the door seems to be locked." A female voice spoke from behind the door stating the obvious.

"More p-people...?" My voice was shaky as I didn't like the fact that there were more people around.

Jing Yuan noticed your voice stuttered slightly realizing that you didn't like that there were more people around as he began to approach the door not opening it, "Yes, Just come back later. I'm having a personal conversation at the moment."

"Apologies sir, I was just checking in to see if you were alright." The female got the response she wanted as her heel began to click on the floor signaling she was walking away.

"Back to our conversation, what is your-" He's eyes widened as he turned back to you just to see that you were frozen in place with a dark aura stretching around your body, "[Y/N] You are quite amusing." He spoke before exiting the room simulator as the whole room went back to its original Iron wall state.

"General, It's been 2 weeks, and every time she wakes up from her state of mara-stricken mindset she forgets a lot of conversations." Fu Xuan spoke as she approached him.

"Yes, I know. Just give her time, There's something special about her but also different from the rest of the mara-stricken." Jing Yuan spoke as he stopped in his tracks.

"She's her own nightmare sir, and If we keep her in here like this she's bound to kill us all." Fu Xuan said, "General she's powerful and useful but one false move sir! She will..."

Jing Yuan stopped her sentence by speaking up, "Fu Xuan, just leave it to me. She's harmless, I just have to try again next time she's awake." He began to walk away knowing the needle that was jabbed in his back was slowly taking more of an effect on himself as he muttered, "She will be Tamed."