The Circus Is In Town

Start from the beginning

~Aizawa~

"There's no time to making a full-fledged plan, so we'll just have to make it as we go, but first things first I need all of you to suit up.

~Class 1A~

"Right!"

~Fukuoka city~

As the streets of Fukuoka was being under attack by the large number of villains, the moving circus tent comes to a complete halt as it then lowered itself to the ground, to allow Joker (Deku) and Toga to get back on, along with their new pet hyenas. As soon as Joker (Deku) and Toga stepped foot into the tent, they they locked hands and began dancing with one another while hyenas ran around them. While dancing they made their way to a throne, which Joker (Deku) pulled Toga down as he then sat down on the throne and making Toga sit on his lap. Once they received it together they began laughing. But as they laughed, they then her the sound of raining. Turning their heads, they sees Dabi making his way over to them while flipping his coin in his hand.

~Dabi~

"Well it's about time that you two finally came back."

~Joker (Deku)~

"Hahaha. Oh did you miss us?"

~Dadi~

"Don't make me laugh. Why the hell did you two even decide to leave?"

~Joker (Deku)~

"Well all this will have no point if we didn't have a little fun ourselves."

~Toga~

"Hehe. Mr. J is right, you should try having a little fun once in a while Two-Face."

~Dabi~

"Oh. And you two call breaking into a zoo and letting out all the animals into the streets, fun?"

~Joker (Deku)~

"Of course we do. we can't be the only animals in the streets after all. And plus if we didn't break into the zoo then our little pups here with still be locked behind those small cages they were in."

Hearing Joker (Deku) say that, Dabi looked down at the two hyenas that were laying down on each side of the throne.

~Dabi~

"You're really going to keep these mutts?"

~Joker (Deku)~

"Well of course, they see the funny side of ripping someone in pieces. Ain't that right boys.

Saying this, the two hyenas begin letting out giggles,  which Dabi thought was quite creepy.

~Dabi~

"No I can see why you decide to keep them."

Suddenly the three of them then heard loud metal footsteps. Turning their hands they see Gentle Criminal and La Brava walking over to them.

~Joker (Deku)~

"Ah, well isn't it the little bird and Mr. Freeze. What do I owe the pleasure?"

After Joker (Deku) said this, Gentle Criminal and La Brava we're now standing a few inches away from him and Toga.

~Gentle Criminal~

"There seems to be some Heroes heading our way."

~Joker (Deku)~

"Oh, and what makes you say that."

~La Brava~

"Because I hacked into the cameras and saw the hero's heading this way."

~Joker (Deku)~

"Well if that's the case, then I guess we should use that gas that Mustard made."

~Mustard~

"It's called fear toxin."

From hearing that, Joker (Deku) and the others look past his throne and saw Mustard and Twist walking over to the throne, who have inquired some new equipment. Once the two were standing next to the throne they were able to see the equipment they had a little bit better.

~Joker (Deku)~

"It looks like you two are up for a fight."

~Twice~

"Hell yeah we are, especially with these new upgrades."

~Mustard~

"But the fighting will have to wait for us. The fear toxin will take care of the heroes."

~Joker (Deku)~

"Are you sure it will?"

~Mustard~

"Trust me. Once that gas gets into the hero system they'll be cowering instead of fighting."

~Joker (Deku)~

"Well if that's the case then we should warn the troops below about your fear toxin."

~La Brava~

"Already on it."

Hearing La Brava say that, Joker (Deku) couldn't help but to laugh a bit.

~Joker (Deku)~

"Haha, the little bird it's always the messenger."

After (Joker) Deku said this he looked out of the open curtains of the tent and just smiled as everything is going his way.

~To be continued~