chapter three - mean girls

Warnings: racial slurs, mean girls/bullies, friendship at the end of it and introduction of the late Princess Diana

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Warnings: racial slurs, mean girls/bullies, friendship at the end of it and introduction of the late Princess Diana.

please interact and write more about my chapters than when i update :)

Maybe boarding school wasn't as bad as Amelia thought it would be.

It was just like public school in a way.  Just being away from your parents and not with boys twenty-four seven.  It made her grow up quicker than most eight year old kids which had its good points and bad points.  The bad was that she didn't have that family balance but the good was that she was getting the best education.  

She supposed she had always known she would go to boarding school.  Her brothers had gone to boarding school so it only made sense that she go as well.  

"All right class.  I am going to give you your homework back from yesterday and that way you'll have your grade from it," professor Robinson told her English class.  

As she was passing out the homework to her students, Amelia got hers and she saw a B on her homework.  She let out a sigh of relief at the grade she received.

English was an easy class for Amelia as she always loved to read.  There wasn't a time when she didn't have a book in her hands and it definitely helped for her homework.

Jenny got hers back and it was a C-.  It wasn't a D but being part Chinese, she knew her parents expected better of her.  Her dad was British and her mum was from China.  She was told her parents met one year because her mum visited the UK and met her dad and the rest was history. She didn't want her parents to see this grade as she already knew what kind of things (especially her mum) would say to her.  This was the not the grade she was expecting to get in English.  Or any of her classes really.  

Amelia gave Jenny a small smile as she looked up at her.

"If you want I can help you," Amelia told her quietly.

"Really?" Jenny asked as she looked at her, a little unsure.

"Yeah," Amelia agreed.  

"Okay, thanks," Jenny grinned.

*

Amelia had ended up making friends with her roommates as well as others who weren't her roommates.  She had a hard time adjusting at first, having to share a room.  But since she was younger, it gave her room to grow into and she found that it was really nice.  

On the weekends, the girls were allowed to go to different shops if they had money from their parents and buy things.  

Obviously there were mean girls but she had no problem standing up to bullies.  But what her friends didn't realize was that she was having her own mean girl too.  

Destiny Holmes and her two friends.  

They thought it was annoying that she was friends with the Prince.  She tried to ignore them but it was harder to stand up for herself.  

𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 & 𝐀𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 (𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐦)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें