race, brian o conner

my life is full of racing and cars life. my dad is a mechanic and the biggest racing fan ever and one of my best friends, suki, was an amazing, most talented, gorgeous driver. "dad, i'm heading out" "with who and where are you going at midnight?" i turn back. "suki race at north Miami avenue." he looks back at me. "oh really? wait.." he got up from the sofa and grabbed something and it was a camera. "here." i took it from him and i held it. "what for?"

"record it for me" he chuckled and sat back on the sofa and i nodded. "yeah, sure." i went out and drove my dad's car and drove to the avenue. as soon as i arrived, i parked near suki's car and i turn off the engine.

i walked toward suki who was sitting near the other drivers. "wassup suki" she turned around and smiled right away. "wassup gorgeous" we made our handshake. "excited?" i asked. "definitely, bitch" i laughed and i hand her some snacks. "here, i brought you some snacks to eat after the race." she took it. "aw, thanks, y/n. you're the best.." she put it inside the bag.

"so, who's your opponents?" she pointed at 3 people on my left. "who are they? never seen them.." "ofc you haven't seen them. it's your first ever to see the illegal race, right?" i nodded. "so, there is slap jack, oj and-" then, we heard a car coming by with that beautiful sound.

"that is such a beautiful r34" i look at the car with blue lights. ".. and brian o conner" i kept looking at the car as if i wanna marry with it, then, the man itself get out of it. "i didn't expect the owner are good-looking tho" i said to suki and she laughed. "yeah, i know" he walked toward us. 

"wassup suki" 

"wassup bullet" 

then we made eye contact. "who's this?" he asked suki. "this is my friend. not just friends. my bestest friend." she hugged me and i smiled. "oh, first time here?" he asked and i nodded. "now go away, she doesn't like to talk to new people she's extremely introvert." brian laughed. "wait up. i'm brian." he offered his hands to me and i shook them.

"i'm y/n." "y/n. nice to meet you.." we shook hands and i smiled plus nodded. "yeah, you too." i glanced at the car. "nice car" we stopped handshaking and he look back at his car. "oh, yeah, thanks. you like it?" 

"who doesn't? its r34 tho" i giggled. "well, suki, looks like your friend here isn't introvert at all" brian said and suki just rolled her eyes. "may i take pictures of your car? it's for my dad." "oh, yeah, sure. definitely.." i walked behind him while carrying my dad's camera and started taking pictures inside and outside of his car.

"how much for your car, brian?" i continued to snap some pictures. "oh, it's around $90,000" my eyes wide open. "oh-" he laughed and he kept looking at me. then i snap at the engine part. "dad's gonna love this.." i said to myself. "your dad is a racer?" "oh- no he's not. he's just a mechanic but he once race like in illegal when he was young."

"oh, wow. that's so great. so that's why you're into cars, huh?" i giggled and nodded. "yeah. i am" then, my phone rang. "wait for a moment, okey?" i walked away from him and answered it. "hello?" it's my dad. "hey y/n. how's it going?" "well, it's not started yet. oh- and you know what? i found a skyline here.."

i turned to look at the car and brian smiled at me and i smiled back. "seriously? what type?" "r34" "r34.. is it the glow blue light?" i look back at the car. "yeah!! yeah!!" i was kinda confused how did he know this. "is the owner is blonde hair guy with blue eyes?" "uh.. yeah he is. wait- how did you know?" 

he laughed in the call. "he once visited my workshop cause he asked me to take care of his car. engine problem, you know? and for your information, i made his car." my eyes wide open and i look at him and the car.

"are you kidding me??" "na uh, it's true." "dad!! you're so cool!!" then, i end the call and i take a look at the car. "your dad called?" he asked and i nodded. "yeah. um, may i take a look inside?" he nodded and i open the car door and take a look of it.