"Thank you for being strong. I know we will be okay and we will always find our way back to each other, no matter the distance's separating us apart." Yongbok said as his hand gently caressing the side of her head as Haerin's all smile while letting herself being pampered by him filled with love. "I actually spent the last four months working with Minji at her ice cream shop..."

Yongbok was a bit surprised to hear that but less of that, he's proud of Haerin. "Look at you... I am so proud of you. Must've been a bit hard at the beginning right?" He asked as Haerin couldn't deny it as she nodded. "It was..." She heaved out. "...I tend to misheard people's orders and there were times where the ice creams started to melt because I was taking too long in preparing them...."

"...but that didn't hinder me from working hard because the only thing that's keeping me going back then was the thought of seeing you and being in your arms again..." Yongbok's smile grew wider as he hugged her closer before planting a kiss on the side of her head. "...I kept reminding myself that every single day and thankfully I managed to hold on thanks to the thoughts of you and Minji for helping me throughout the way."

"Being with you has certainly changed me for the good Yongbok." Haerin looked up to him with a softest of smile she had. "...you came into my life and make me want to do better, to be better as a person and to continue growing and progressing forward..." She then ran her fingers over his blonde hair, not even wanting to look away from his eyes.

"...you make me want to bring good into the world and make an positive impact in it. Being with you had definitely made me softer, more patient, more understanding, more kind and more loving..." In the end Haerin leaned her face closer and a soft kiss was shared between her and Yongbok. "...you've changed me, in so many beautiful ways."

"You're talkative today aren't you?" He had this teasing smile on his face again as Haerin gave him a soft yet cute little whine. "You already know when I'm comfortable around you I'll get a bit talkative..." She murmured as he guided Haerin's head, resting it onto his chest and the way his heart's beating ever so calmly, it calmed Haerin down also as she's smiling softly. "I love you Yongbok..."

Back in your room, Hanni was all dressed appropriately for the beach while you're still deciding what to wear as you're by the closet, getting over your clothes, looking for a perfect one to wear on this sunny day

Back in your room, Hanni was all dressed appropriately for the beach while you're still deciding what to wear as you're by the closet, getting over your clothes, looking for a perfect one to wear on this sunny day. "I'm calling my parents now okay? I forgot to update them that I've safely arrived here, they must be worried about me." She said as Hanni remembered before getting her phone.

"Yeah you definitely should give them a call. Tell them I say hi as well." You replied to her as you're going through your clothes hanging in the closet before you picked out a light green cardigan. "What about this? Does it match?" You held the cardigan next to you as you turned around facing her.  "...I'm wearing a white shirt and a blue jeans with this by the way."

Hanni took a thorough scan of your whole outfit and she gave you a nod of approval. "With that cardigan and the white shirt plus the light blue jeans, you'll look so bright just the way I love it." Hanni and you shared a chuckle as she then gave her mother a video call knowing that she's always on her phone nowadays.