Daniel Imagine;Dirty

My best friend daniel was coming over today,I haven't seen him in a while. Last time I saw him,he seemed so distracted.

The doorbell rang and I knew he was here. I opened the door and greeted him with a hug before leading him into the living room so we could chat.

"Sorry I haven't been in contact with you lately" Daniel mumbled.

"Its cool" I shrugged. "May I ask why?"

He blushed. "Its a really stupid reason"

"Come on you've told me about all those times at parties when you've done a bunch of stupid shit,you can tell me this" I laughed.

He laughed a little. "Fine" He said. "The rest of my mates have been teasing me because I haven't been given a blowjob" He said quietly. "Then they said that you would do it so I avoided contact so it wouldn't be awkward"

I didn't speak for a while. "I'll do it"

"What" Daniel said.

"I'll give you one so you will stop getting teased" I said.

"Sophie you don't have to do this" He said.

I look at his growing erection and giggled. "Are you sure?"

Daniel looked down and blushed. "Shit,okay fine go ahead"

I laughed before getting on my knees and pulling down his shorts and boxers. His erection sprang free and I began licking from the base to the tip and then began sucking most of the length. I looked up at Daniel and he had his eyes shut and was moaning softly.

"Sophie" He moaned.

I sucked faster and faster until he released into my mouth. I pulled up his shorts and boxers again and he opened his arms and I cuddled up into them.

He kissed my head.

"Thanks" He laughed. "You're the most amazing best friend ever"