Revelation

MANIK'S POV:

the next day started pretty chaotic Young lads running here and there some doing frog jumps some doing crawling and some busy with front rolls completing their punishments.

I was in the commander's room and we means all the platoon commanders and adjutants of the academy had a meeting with him regarding behavioral psychology and difference between punishment and abuse of GCs.

after the meeting all the PCs and Adjutants went to their respective offices and some on the field while others to take the classes they had with GCs.

I started to go to take my weapon handling class while kunj went to border mapping class and harshvardhan was already in grounds taking turns ragging lads.

from the corner of my eye I saw manav walking towards his class in left right manner with veer kunj's brother.

right now I'm going to take class of 3rd term cadets and then I've class with 1st term cadets in which manav is.

I took cane in my hand and went to class.

then I reached them different weapon handling and attaching detaching of heavy weaponry.

Eventually it was time for lunch.

so every cadet rushed towards mess to fill their stomachs.

rats...

Every cadet was settled on their chairs when us trio entered inside the mess and they were lightly chatting mostly 1st term and final term cadets were chatting and gossiping.

1st term cadets because they don't know how to shut up and final term cadets thinking k now they are the kings of the academy and they can do anything.

my foot they can do anything.

food was still not on the tables as soon as we entered I signed the butler to start arranging lunch on tables.

As soon as everyone saw us their was pin drop silence.

Harsh passed a teasing smile to one boy sitting on the 3rd table and the boy glared at him.

I smiled internally and start to think about manav.

will he ever glare back at me ?

yes he definitely will once he knows who I'm..

manav was sitting beside a Sikh boy and a short heightened boy with small eyes.

Great that he made friends.

I then take a look on whole mess its quite a big room cannot even get filled with 1500 lads.

Let's go..

Ab maza ayega..

I passed a look to both kunj and harsh through my eyes and both of their eyes lightened.

by now every cadet was halfway done with their lunch.

"hands down GCs"
we three shouted at top of our lungs and as ordered every GC placed their hands on their thighs leaving the crockery back straight looking ahead still sitting on the chairs.

"Grab a glass "
harsh shouted standing near 1st term cadets tables.

by now final everyone understood what we are gonna go except 1st termers.

all of the them grabbed a glass and placed on their table in front of them.

"Add water "
kunj shouted this time when their glasses were half filled he shouted stop.