ACKNOWLEDGEMENT

A book is never written alone, and this story would never have happened without the inspiration, support, and encouragement of a tonne of amazing people. My sincere appreciation goes out to my family, whose unfailing love and understanding laid the groundwork for this artistic endeavour. Your support gave me the willpower to persevere, and I appreciate all the hours you invested in hearing my ideas and providing insightful criticism. I want to sincerely thank my friends for supporting me over the highs and lows of this writing journey. I am blessed to have you in my life since your excitement and faith in this endeavour inspired me.

To the literary community and fellow authors, your words have been a constant source of inspiration and motivation. Your works have enriched my own storytelling abilities, and I am grateful for the camaraderie and shared passion that we all embrace.

Last but certainly not least, I extend my deepest appreciation to the readers of this book. Your support and enthusiasm for the written word are the driving force behind every author's journey. It is my sincerest hope that this book brings you joy, sparks your imagination, and takes you on an unforgettable adventure.

In conclusion, I am humbled and honoured to have had the opportunity to write this storybook. Each person mentioned here has played a vital role in its creation, and for that, I am forever grateful. Thank you for being a part of this incredible adventure.

With heartfelt gratitude,

And_iwrite (Frank Offei)