A Feeling Called LOVE

*2 days later* "What yaar, Abi! Nowadays you don't have time for us only! You keep roaming with that cheapster of yours" Even though Chloe kept on talking, Abigail seemed to be lost in her own thoughts. "Abi, Aaabiii, Hello! Earth to Abi! What is wrong with you? Where are you lost?" Chloe asked getting a little tense. "Uhm... yeah, I'm ... I'm fine!" Abi said as she looked at Chloe as Chloe gave her the 'YEAH YOU'RE RIGHT' look. "Okay, I'm not fine..." Abigail said with a sigh knowing she could not hide her feelings from her friends "Promise me you won't tell anyone and that you won't judge." Abigail said as she remained confused about her previous decision. Curious, Chloe promises "Okay I won't tell any soul anything, now please just spill otherwise the quote 'Curiosity killed the cat' will soon apply to me." "Okay so 2 nights before, while all family and friends were here for a get-together. Ethan and I were sitting on the terrace because I wanted to see the meteor shower while it was going on we were talking and soon enough we were called down for dinner, while we were heading downstairs, he stopped right at the door of the terrace and he...uhm...uhm HE PULLED ME IN AND KISSED ME and..." Abigail stopped for a while, it was so obvious that she was blushing. "And?" Chloe said as her expressions showed a mixture of happiness, curiosity, and excitement. "And instead of pushing him back and slapping him like I would normally do, I...I KISSED HIM BACK" Abi finally muttered out. "What! Are you for real ?! Wait!... was it impulse or... ?" Chloe asked hoping she gets the answer she has in mind. " I don't think any of it was impulse. To be very honest, I am as surprised as you might be" Abigail said as she seemed a mixture of concern and confusion. "Okay I am not surprised I was secretly rooting for y'all don't tell this to the others they will blow up but why are you surprised ?" Chloe asked. "I am surprised because I never let any of my past relationships get to the kissing phase simply because I never felt like it but with Ethan, I had my first kiss despite of not being in a relationship with him, for some reason, it felt... magical. I never trust anyone when it comes to family, friends or love but when Elijah and Ariel were kidnapped and I was scared as hell and confused as to what to do, he just looked me in the eye, wiped my tears, calmed me down and promised me the safety of my siblings and it just felt easier to trust him and he didn't break by the trust that I placed in him. And when DaiMaa died and I had a breakdown, he held me in his arms and when I fainted looked after me. He treats my family like his. He has changed for the better since my first meet with him in Lucknow". Abigail continued but was interrupted by Chloe "Okay Okay so it is clear that it isn't impulse right?!" "Right!" Abigail responded. "I think you know what you are feeling! You are IN LOVE" Chloe exclaimed. *Narrator* Well isn't that an interesting turn to this hate story what should we expect next? An alien abduction? Well I guess we'll know in due's time.