Emma tried to hold Taylor back, but the singer stopped her with a not-so-reassuring smile, while letting her boyfriend drag her away.

"Atleast we now know his favorite word is fucking. What an arse." Wynter chuckled humorlessly, sitting back down on the chair Taylor previously sat on.

"You shouldn't have done that, you know?" Her brother reprimanded her, shaking his head in disappointment.

"And why's that?"

"He could expose you to some publishing company and ruin your image even more." Wade said with a sigh.

Wynter just snorted and in spoke nonchalantly, "I'd gladly help him. I told you, I never did and never will, give a fuck about my reputation."

"You're unbelievable." Wade shook his head again, like a disappointed father before checking his watch.

"I know." She shrugged and winked at him playfully.

The couple soon left, leaving the CEO alone, once again. It was only a little past 12, but Wynter wasn't quite in the mood to have lunch. So, she decided the best thing to do was lounge on the couch and scroll mindlessly on social media.

Instagram

liked by lizgillz, harrystyles and others

wynterveil Happy Birthday, @charlieputh. Truly a night to remember.

stellaramirez I love you, hottie.
     wynterveil I told you to ditch leo and come date me.
     leorkevans can u pls stop stealing my girl??
     wynterveil lol, no.

ivorymv I miss you, darling.
     wynterveil Come over, my love.
     wynterswifey IT COUPLE, EVERYONE!!
     iloveivoryml are u guys really dating??

wadelewis You couldn't have chosen a more flattering picture of me?
     wynterveil Wdym? You always look like this.
     wadelewis Jerk.
     wynterveil Dick.

arianagrande God is a woman, and it's you.
     wynterveil No, it's you, babes.

nickjonas Pretty!

dovecameron Pretty!
     wynterveil mwah.
     wyntertheloml PLSSS she ignored nick's comment but replied to dove's 😭😭 girlies, we're winning!!

Wynter turned her phone off to look for something to fill her stomach. However, a chat notification caught her attention.

'Quin.'

ivy : can I really come over, mau?

stel : I want to comeee!

mau : there's nothing to do here

mav : Emma wants to meet you, guys.

mau : we already met

mav : Obviously not you, the others.

leo : where tho?

ivy : we can all meet at mau's? just bring your gf along, maverick.

mau : ivy, babe, as much as i love you, i will have to absolutely disagree with that idea.

mav : As expected.

mav : I'll just forward the details here once everything is finalized.

leo : wtf are we your business partners or something?

mav : Fuck off, Ryker.

leo : no, u fuck off, maverick 🙄

mav : That emoji is really gay, Ryker 🙄🙄

leo : 🙄🙄🙄

mav : 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Wynter rolled her eyes like the ones in the emoji when the topic absolutely changed. She was about to type back a snarky reply when a sudden text caught her attention.

Unknown Number : Hi! I was wondering if you were free tomorrow? If you are, would you mind going out for lunch with me? Consider it as a thank you for last night and an apology for how Calvin acted earlier.

Unknown Number : Oh, btw, it's Taylor. I got your number from Emma. :)

__________________

notes :

Was this rushed? Yes.

Was this late? Yeah, sorry.

Was this shitty? Kinda.

Did I enjoy myself a little bit too much in writing the Instagram post and messages? Absolutely.

Will there be more social media stuff? Definitely.

Will the uploading schedule be fixed? No. I'm a lazy piece of 💩.

Thank you for reading! See y'all on the next chapter. xoxo!

— sincerely, ely. ★