SURPRISE

Narrator

Danielle ended up comforting Y/n a while before they both finally walked back into the restaurant.

Mr. Marsh and Mrs. Mo had no idea what had happened, but Olivia had seen it all. She saw everything and she even picked up on a few extra things.

- Danielle POV -

It took a while for me and Y/n calm down, but eventually we managed to ourselves together and walked back in to have lunch.

"Oh, you kids need to start packing your bags. We have our summer trip coming up!" Daddy announced.

Oli and I squealed out of excitement.

It was time for our yearly trip to South Korea.

"Pack our bags?" Y/n asked a bit nervous.

I reached over to hold their hand, to reassure them that it wasn't anything bad.

"Yeah, we're going to South Korea for the summer!" Daddy explained to Y/n.

"Oh, okay," Y/n lowly replied.

The rest of the lunch, everyone was so excited about the upcoming trip. We were planning out what we were going to do in South Korea and what would be our first meal there.

It was so exciting.

- Y/N POV -

It seemed like The Marsh Family would be going out of the country for a while. So, I knew I had to start packing soon.

Everyone would be gone all summer, so I wouldn't get to reach my 18th birthday before having to find another place to live.

"Start packing your bags. We're leaving next week!" Mr. Marsh announced as we all walked into the house.

"Okay, Daddy!" Danielle responded, running up to her room.

"Yaayyy!" Olivia squealed.

I sighed out a bit stressed and followed the pair up the stairs.

I quickly started to pack my things and gathered up work stuff. I wasn't about to wait to be told to leave.

I started packing my backpack and a duffel bag that held all of the clothes Mrs. Mo had bought me.

"What are you doing?" Dani suddenly asked.

"I'm packing," I coldly told her.

I then grabbed all my extra pair of shoes and made sure to leave behind the pair of PJs Danielle had let me borrow, before heading downstairs to leave.

"Where do you think you're going?" I stern voice suddenly asked.

I was just about to reach for the doorknob, when Olivia suddenly slapped my hand. "Daddy, Y/n is trying to leave!!" She yelled throughout the house.

"Tf?" I thought to myself.

Mr. Marsh suddenly walked out from the hallway to his room and looked at me a bit confused.

"Where are you doing?" He asked.

Suddenly, I heard footsteps running down the stairs.

"What are you doing?" Danielle asked a bit concerned.

"Umm, well... you're all going on a trip and I graduated already. So, you all don't have to take care of me anymore," I explained.

Mr. Marsh narrowed his eyes at me.