𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟶𝟶𝟸𝟹: 𝙷𝚎 𝙶𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝙸𝚏 𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝙶𝚘𝚎𝚜

Start from the beginning

However, it now seemed that she had clearly
done it on purpose.

Jennie nodded honestly.

"So what?"

Zhao Cheng suddenly stood up, and he glared at Jennie ferociously with his sharp gaze. An invisible pressure immediately filled up the entire room.

"The title deed is indeed written with Big Kim Missy's name, but don't forget that this hunting ground is a present the Emperor gifted to you for your marriage. Logically speaking, this hunting
ground is only truly yours when you become the Crown Princess. Currently, you have no right to handle this on your own." Jennie tilted her head.

"Officer Zhao, you've seemed to have forgotten that it's my 14th birthday in a few days, which is also my engagement day with the Crown Prince. I'll be the Crown Princess real soon. What's wrong
with selling a hunting ground? Could it be...that the Crown Prince has no intentions of being engaged to me?" She looked naive; her eyes were confused as if everything was logical and right.

Zhao Cheng was instantly stumped, but his
blood continued to boil. Was this Jennie Kim really mental? How can a good-for-nothing like her dream about becoming the Crown Princess?

When Krystal heard the two words 'Crown Princess,' she was furious. Jennie really will not stop until she sees the coffin. The Crown Prince has not even made any moves until now, yet she is still dreaming.

An idea flashed in her head, and she took a look at the solemn Zhao Cheng. She comforted him softly,

"Officer Zhao, Sister is indeed in the wrong for this, but..."

"What right do you have to judge if I did the
right thing or not?" interrupted Jennie.

Krystal revealed a wronged expression, and her tears rapidly welled up. She said pitifully,

"It looks like... Sister is still angry at me. However, Sister, Brother Kai band I are really not like what you think.. If Sister was angry and sold the hunting
ground on impulse because of this misunderstanding, then it would really be my fault!"

This one sentence seemed as if she was
standing up for Jennie, but it would only make other people hate Jennie even more. They would feel that she was a very petty and self-centered person.

Jennie smiled casually.

"What misunderstanding? I'm the one with a
marriage agreement with the Crown Prince. What is there to misunderstand? If not, can you really snatch my marriage agreement away?" Krystal's face turned white. Now, it looked like she really did not have any right.

Jennie became increasingly arrogant just because of the marriage agreement.

She lowered her head in grievance and did not
utter a word.

Zhao Cheng sneered.

"I didn't expect Big Kim Missy to be so amazing."

Everyone knew that the Crown Prince liked
Krystal, but Jennie still dared to talk about the marriage agreement.

We'll see what pride she will be left with after
the Crown Prince gives up on the marriage agreement.

"Since Big Kim Missy doesn't want to get the title deed back, then may I trouble you to explain it to the Emperor and the Crown Prince yourself?"

As he said, he looked at First Elder and bowed.

"I would like to invite First Elder and Big Kim Missy to enter the palace and meet the Emperor for tonight's feast. You can also talk to the Crown Prince about the engagement."The last sentence was filled with unconcealable mockery.

First Elder hurriedly said,

"Don't worry,Officer Zhao." Zhao Cheng turned around and walked away after he finished his sentence. When he walked by Jennie, he purposely
stopped for a while.

"Big Kim Missy, I... wish you the best of luck."His aggression went straight towards Jennie. However, Jennie still smiled lightly without a change in expression.

"l return this  wish back to the Crown Prince."
When Zhao Cheng met with her gaze, he instantly felt an icy cold suppression. His heart unconsciously skipped a beat, and he unknowingly reduced the aggression he was giving off.

He sneered, clenched his fists tightly, and turned around to walk away.

First Elder glared at Jennie harshly.

"Let's see if you'll still dare to be this arrogant after tonight's feast." Jennie shrugged her shoulders.

"No one knows who will have the last laugh." After
she finished her sentence, she turned and
walked away.

First Elder cursed.

"Evil creature!" A smile darted across Krystal's eyes. After tonight, both the Kim family and the
Crown Prince will not care about Jennie anymore.

Prince Lisa Mansion..

The officer handing over the invitation letter was waiting outside politely with his back bent. He did not dare to move casually, which would show his disrespect, even under the Sweltering heat that caused his body to be drenched in sweat.

Even though the person inside had just returned to the capital, the title Prince Li' was enough to reveal his status in then Emperor's heart.

Screech!

The door opened.

A young guard wearing a light green gown Came in.

He knew that this person was Prince Lisa's personal guard-Jackson-and immediately greeted him.

"Greetings, Officer Jackson."

"May I know if Prince Lisa will be attending the Crown Prince's feast at night?" Prince Lisa had come back for nearly one month, but he had not stepped out before. It seemed like he would not..

"Of course, I will." A young man's low voice, with a hint of pleasure, sounded clearly from the study as if precious stones had hit each other.

She was going, so he would naturally go as well.